Chapter 17

Abi's Instagram Story:

You can't beat waking up to a beautiful sunny day and a free concert coming from the bathroom ☀️ @morganwallen thanks for being my alarm clock 😘

Abi threw her phone onto the bed then hopped out, not even bothering to put anything on. She tip toed her way into the bathroom, the sound of Morgan's voice getting louder.

He hadn't noticed the door open or her footsteps coming in so when she opened the shower door he was quite surprised yet very happy to see her standing there naked.

"Well good mornin' Miss Abigail," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Can I join?"

"Of course," he grabbed her hand and slowly pulled her close to him, "Did I wake you?"

"Maybe. But being woken up to you singing in the shower isn't the worse thing. What's that song? Sounded amazing."

"Off the new album. You'll just have to wait, you get enough sneak peaks as it is."

She groaned, "Fine!"

"Now seeings though your here we may aswell make use of this naked time together..."

She raised her eyebrow because she knew exactly what that meant, "You know we could just shower."

"What's the fun in that?" He said before he leant down and kissed her seductively.

...

A few hours later Abi was sitting on the couch scrolling through Tik Tok when Morgan walked down from upstairs. She looked at him and he frowned wondering why she was staring at him, "Why you looking at me like that?"

"Because your damn sexy and I can't wait to go on this tour with you."

He laughed, "Okay that wasn't what I was expected. Why do you say this?"

"Because all of a sudden my TikTok is filled with Morgan Wallen content, which I don't know why because I get face to face content with you every single day but anyway it just make me so damn happy and kind of turned on."

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

"Uh huh. Also you know how you wear those earphone things. How does that all work?"

He smiled and sat next to her, he loved it when she had questions all about what he did for a living, "Okay so. We wear them so we can hear ourselves singing. Because otherwise we'd just hear the crowd, the band and all that. It helps make sure we stay on key and all that. Everyone wears them so everyone's is set up differently. And we have that little transmitting thing..."