Chapter 4

Abi got to the steps of the camper, taking a deep breath before she entered, "Morning girls."

"Uh morning miss I went home with MORGAN WALLEN!" Lana said grabbing her friends arms and squeezing hard.

Abi nodded, "Yeah."

Both her friends looked at her sadly, "Girl what's happened? Was he not a gentleman because I'll kick his ass, I don't give a damn who he is."

She chuckled, "Nah it's just I told him to have a good life this morning, there was so much stuff going around on social media, I can't be dealing with that."

Bella sighed, "But...You guys seemed to really get each other last night. Like you were both lighting up each others worlds, I haven't seen you like that for years..."

"I know. Look I just want to forget about it...We ready to leave? I'll drive, keep my mind focused on anything but Morgan Wallen."

Bella and Lana looked at each other then back at their friend, "Let's get this show on the road then. One last drive. Man I wish this wasn't coming to an end."

"Me too. But we've still got three more days, let's make it the best!" Abi said excitedly as she got into the drivers seat, taking another deep breath before putting it into drive and setting off, she didn't know how to feel but she was going to push it all back and continue enjoying this holiday that she came on with her friends.

...

They made it to Calgary, stopping in the main area to grab some breakfast before dropping off the camper.

Abi rose her coffee cup to her two friends, "I just want to say I'm so happy we got to experience this together. The last couple weeks has been nothing but good times and good memories that I'll treasure forever. I love you girlies and even though this is all coming to an end it's been an absolute blast and the next few days will be nothing short of that."

"Amen to that sister!" Lana shouted.

"Cheers to that!" Bella toast.

"Now tell us what actually happened between you and country boy. Or is that a forbidden subject now?"

Abi rolled her eyes, "Not forbidden but maybe not today. I just wanna forget a little..."

"Okay I get that," Lana smiled, "But just remember you only live once."

Abi smiled then looked down at her phone, noticing more notifications from random people wondering what was going on between her and Morgan but also notifications from the man himself;

Morgan: Hi, can we talk?

Morgan: I'm sorry.

Morgan: Abi look I know this is a whole new ball game for you but please don't run away from this. I get that there is so many wrongs about all of this (living completely opposite from each other being one) but you can't tell me somethings not there.

Morgan: Okay last one I swear. I know I haven't got the best track record but you're different and I'd like to give this a shot or something. If you don't reply I completely understand, it was fun and I really like you. I wish you all the best too you deserve it.