Forwarding operations

wraith trooper design

All terrain viper sentry: AT-VS

For the AT-HFW I mentioned in previous chapters, think of a robot elephant that is about 44 meters in height, 20 meters wide and 40 meters in length with the legs of the FO AT-M6. It's tusks are strong enough to breach buildings, walls, gates and even starships with two heavy repeaters on the trunk. It's head has 2 medium laser cannons, 2 heavy repeaters and 2 missile tubes while the body has 12 rotating medium laser cannon, 6 on each side with 3 in the upper half of the body and the other 3 in the lower. There are 2 missile turrets on the shoulders and a powerful mega-caliber 5 laser cannon that looks like a tank cannon.

It can carry 3 platoons (150) of wraith troopers, 2 ITTs or 6 speeders.

______________________________________

                         -Akkadia-

Frustrating and infuriating. That was the one word I used to discribe the recent increase in storm troopers and the reduce in quality. The elite storm trooper corps was becoming too large that it may or not become the imperial army. It was losing much of it's prestige as the years went by. But, despite feeling, I had no power to change the minds of those superior in rank compared to me. I just had to do as they tell me till I was equal to them in rank. At least I can hope the search for sith holocrons that can give me access to ancient temples was going better.

''Everything is well, my lord?'' Roxanna asked as she entered. She then took notice of the Muur talisman that was on my cloak's neck area. ''I see that you are wearing the famous Muur talisman like any ordinary button, my lord.''

''With Karness Muur gone, I put my will into the talisman and only I can weild it, Roxanna. You need not worry as I will not spread a rakghoul plague... yet.'' I said, reassuring her. ''What brings you here, Roxanna?''

''The Grysk have attacked outpost 6, my lord. I was certain you would want to see how your loyal soldiers would fare against them and maybe fight these aliens yourself.'' Roxanna told me.

''Then let us go to outpost 6.'' I said and we made our way to the infinity gate. There were many threats that lurked in the Unknown Regions like the Krillik, Vaaghari and Ssi Ruu but none were as numerous as the Grysk.
______________________________________