The Battle of Byss

Phase 2 wraith trooper armor

Mamba 3 heavy tank

4th generation artillery droid

______________________________________

                  -Nineveh, Akkadia-

I laid, sleeping on my throne in my palace and I remembered the words Snoke said to me back on Exegol. ''I was never meant to be a part of the natural order of things. The sith called upon the dark side and I was created. An unnatural being in a galaxy where I should not have existed. I became their leader and I had visions. A boy born on a desert world with many rivers, powerful in the dark side... a new Sith'ari. The presence of the jedi diluted your presence in the force and I had to intervene so that you would not be taken. You had raw, untamed power that for too long was allowed not to flourish and grow. I saw what all sith lords of the past had dreamt of seeing. A new Darth Vader and then so much more. I saw the potential for a new sith emperor. Fulfill your destiny and return the sith to their rightful place as masters of the galaxy.''

I woke up from my sleep, stood up and stretched myself. Roxanna, Prisca, Silk, senator Chuchi and others came into my throne room to hold more discussions. It was nearly the 35th day of the Cobra-New Republic War and Cobra was gaining more ground and advancing. ''Tell me, Roxanna, Prisca, Silk, senator Chuchi... what in your opinion is the most important thing in a war?'' I asked them.