chapter two

chapter two

'the seminar'

---------------------------------

Lorenzo entered the Salvador study with a big grin spreading across his face. '' what's got you all fucked up?'' Dominic Salvador the second eldest of the brothers asked making the rest of them look up at the grinning man.

'' I found her'' he spoke dreamingly.

all brothers initially left whatever they were doing their full attention now on Lorenza '' you sure?'' the eldest of them asked skeptically getting up from his seat on the couch.

Lorenzo quickly told his brothers everything from the beginning having locked eyes with the blue-eyed girl from across the room to all the things happening in between that and her hurrying away noticing what time it was.

they all listened amazed.

and then they all agreed they had to meet this girl themself before they could conclude that it was truly her. the one.

***

lillith trip to school every morning was almost always an interesting trip for her.

she plugged her earphones in and would walk the forty-five minutes' walk to the university from her apartment.

she enjoyed the quiet and peace that trip gave her. it allowed her to clear her mind and just relax and notice all the small detail about the area she would've otherwise been too busy or consumed in thoughts to notice.

today was no different. she got to school at the time she usually did only today it wasn't her friends who was greeting her in front of the school. not rather there stood the Salvador twins.

at first, she just brushed it off, surely, they had to be waiting for someone else. and then Lorenzo waved at her. she looked behind her to see who he was waving at.

the parking lot was empty due to her always arriving ten minutes earlier. before she could turn back around an arm wrapped around her waist she jumped slightly looking up at Lorenzo as his brother took a hold of her hand kissing the back of it. '' a pleasure to meet you lillith, I'm the more handsome brother Alessandro, though you can call me Alex'' he introduced smoothly.

her cheeks turned bright red.

'' oh- ehm- well - hallo to you to'' she stuttered before glancing around helplessly. '' may I ask why your - like- ehm-'' she didn't know how to phrase her question without sounding our right rude ''- talking to me? I mean not to sounds rude, but your well- you- and - well I'm rather confused '' she stumbled over her own words as she heard Alessandro let out a laugh.

'' why wouldn't we be speaking to you love?'' Lorenzo asked beginning to tug her along inside the school where people turned to stare. it wasn't rare for the brothers to have women hanging over them, but it stridently was rare for the brothers to be hanging over a girl like that.

and while the twins made no effort to look at the people starring around them lillith suddenly did. and when Lorenzo noticed he glared at the crowd who quickly looked away making lillith even more nervous. '' ehm, I really have to, uh, you know my friends-'' she tried to wiggle out of Lorenzo's hold only for his brother to wrap his arm around her waist pulling her towards him instead.

'' your friends will be fine'' he assured her casually. '' what's your next class darling?'' he asked like he had known her forever his voice was smooth and unlike his twin not as cold.

'' ehm, literature?'' the twins both grinned. '' what a pleasant surprise, that's our next class too '' Alessandro spoke a sinister underlaying tone in his voice as he pulled the short girl closer to him.

she didn't say anything else. she didn't know what to say as the twins just led her into a seminar where an unfamiliar man stood. that suddenly wasn't her literature teacher.

and no one else was in the seminar either. her heart began to race as her gut feeling told her something was off. especially when she noticed another man leaning against the wall walking over and locking the door.

'' excuse me I really have to- you know- my friend- ehm, uh-'' she couldn't form a proper sentence as she moved away from the four men.

the four men who all watched her like she was a helpless prey, and they were hungry vultures. '' hallo sweetheart'' one of the men spoke she jumped by the sound of his voice. or rather the fact that she was practically frozen to the spot with fear digging her nails into her palms. '' calm down please'' he added softly.

'' this is not my English class, and I really can't fail my classes - surely you must understand-'' she tried again her voice quiet and her entire body trembling.

'' I told you this would scare her '' the last of the men spoke harshly to his brothers giving them a nasty glare before walking towards lillith with slow steady steps. '' we're terribly sorry for scaring you little one, our brother spoke very highly of you and we had to see for ourself the beauty he described '' the man explained making lillith even more confused so confused she didn't register the man grabbing her waist and lifting her up on one of the tables his one hand resting on his waist the other brushing some hair out of her face.

the others didn't move they just starred at their angel as she sat there trembling looking as confused as ever her brows furrowed and her eyes giving away all her emotions.

'' this is crazy, you're crazy, fucking insane '' she muttered under her breath '' who the hell traps someone like this?!'' she exclaimed pushing the man before her away before sprinting towards the door quickly unlocking it and sprinting down the empty hallway. why was it empty?

'' they've all been sending home '' a sickening calm voice spoke from behind her. she didn't stop running and she was almost out when an arm wrapped around her waist pulling her back pressing her against a locker a hand wrapped around her throat. '' going somewhere sweetheart? ''Alessandro asked softly Hough it only made her more scared.

'' yeah, the hell away from you'' she sneered kicking him in between his legs making him Goran and let go of her and made her try to escape again but someone once again pulled her back something covering her mouth and nose.

'' that's it darling just breathe '' a deep voice cooed as she felt herself fall unconscious and into someone's arms.

Dante Salvador smiled softly down at the angel now sleeping in his arms as he carried her in bridal style towards their black car, Alessandro complaining silently.

while Dominic and Lorenzo both just starred at their love with pure adoration and a bit of guilt, a feeling almost foreign to the brothers. and yet they couldn't help but feel guilty about this. just a little bit. and yet not guilty enough not to do it.

now, she was theirs after all.

there were no doubt about that, there had never truly been.

lillith was theirs.

their lillith.