chapter thirty eight

' united at last '

the Salvador brothers parents were dead, something many thrilled themself upon.

among those where an middle aged man who clung to a younger woman. she was stunning that much everyone could agree on, long blonde hair laying down her back smooth as silk and piercing blue eyes that held no emotion and yet seemed overly alluring.

red painted lips and long thick dark eyelashes, smooth pale skin from days spend indoors secured away from the world.

a true beauty.

a long black dress adorning her petite and skinny body showing off her curves and chest, matching heels that added a little height to her short frame.

perfection look wise.

not so much on the inside though.

'' lily dear'' the blonde woman addressed spun around with a smile on her face. '' yes my love?'' she replied batting her eyelashes innocently at the middle aged man.

'' you smile to much this is a funeral girl'' a woman said with an amused smile while the young beauty just wrapped an arm around the middle aged mans arm.

he sighed sympathetically '' she and the Salvador's never got along '' the man said mockingly grabbing lily's waist in a possessive hold.

lily smiled sickly sweet her pearly teeth shown of for display. '' aren't we all glad those old cockroaches are dead?'' a man chimed in sipping his drink with a smirk eyeing lily up and down.

'' indeed'' lily agreed with a fake smile. '' let just hope their sons follow to the grave am I right?'' the redhaired woman who was far older than lily chimed in.

again all lily did was hum along.

'' you wouldn't mind if I burrowed this beauty for a while would you victor?'' the man who had eyed lily asked nudging the middle aged man who held tightly onto the blonde woman who showed no expression to the question.

the redhaired woman didn't seem to bothered either deciding the conversation was now boring and therefor leaving.

'' for the right price I could consider it'' victor said sickly smooth.

'' ten grand?'' the man offered not taking his eyes of the blonde woman's body. victor let out a chuckle. '' never fail to make a deal old friend'' he said amused practically pushing lily into the arms of the man which was a few years older than himself.

grey hairs showing and yellow teeth becoming visible as he grinned down at the blonde beauty. '' you and I are going to have plenty of fun'' he commented before dragging her away.

not that she resisted or tried to get away she simply followed her dull eyes not really processing any of her surroundings properly. to many thoughts clouding her head and the feeling of someone holding her wrist tightly making everything else around her dull out into meaningless blurs.

the sound of a gun shot filled the room she had been dragged into and yet she didn't flinch. she felt the grip on her arm loosen before the sound of a body falling to the floor filled her ears.

she turned to study the man on the floor.

furrowed brows. she didn't look at the shooter expecting it to be victor standing there having now gotten his money and not wanting to share her.

a foul play she had been a part of a few times by now.

instead the sound of victors voice she heard another familiar one. several familiar ones. someone ran towards her hugging her tightly. she couldn't move or breathe she just stood frozen in place. '' oh love '' he used a soft tone, way softer than she had ever heard.

'' lillith?'' another voice just as soft and worried as the first.

her eyes flickered up towards the four men she found herself surrounded by. her brows furrowing in confusion '' what are you doing here?'' she asked quietly feeling Dominic's arms unwrap from around her.

'' we're bringing you home'' Lorenzo said taking her hands in his kidding them softly.

he couldn't understand her confusion. she wasn't supposed to be confused she was supposed to be happy, anything but not confused.

to his horror her confusion turned into a cold mask of emptiness. '' I have to get back to victor '' she said dully moving herself away from the for petrified men.

'' no your not'' Dante seethed bitterly.

he grabbed her wrist pulling her to his chest she didn't react but they all saw the widening of her eyes the tears forming but not falling, the subtle shaking of her hands the way she looked terrified. '' I'm not going to hurt you little one'' he whispered hugging her tightly.

'' please let go of me mr Salvador '' she croaked out weakly.

he only held her tighter. Alessandro slowly approached taking her hands in his kissing them while Dante sat down on the bed gently placing lillith on his lap Lorenzo walked over too running his hand up and down her back trying to comfort her while Dominic kneeled down in front of her cupping her face in his hands.

'' we're not leaving you lillith, and your not leaving us either'' 

***

anyways... ehm your all gonna hate me for what i have planned for this book, like really fucking hate me. 

- love v.