chapter thirty four

' replaced and forgotten'

pleading turning to begging, screaming turned to sobbing, thoughts turned to delusions

everything was spinning and I felt sick.

everything hurts.

my body, my head, my muscles, my heart- everything. it ached. I think I'm dying now, once and for all. I don't think they will come save me.

I'm not worth it.

I'm not worth it.

I'm not worth it.

they shouldn't come save me. they don't have too I want to die anyways. at least then it wont hurt so much anymore. maybe god will forgive me, maybe I can still go to heaven.

or maybe I can get another chance at life in another body reborn.

I hope so.

I just want the pain to be gone, whatever it takes '' have you thought about my offer little girl?'' the old man asked. I hadn't noticed him. the white room was so big and empty. it was all I could focus on.

'' I'll protect you and the little one if you help me '' he promised. I backed away from him.

I didn't like him. I was scared of him. '' come on little girl you don't want this pain anymore? the torture can stop, no one will touch you again, you'll be free after this, once they're all dead you'll be free '' he promised a smile forming on his old face.

it scared me, that smile it meant only one thing.

pain.

hands on my body, I didn't like it. I said stop. I said no.

was I really not worth saving to them? was I really just a toy?

they replaced me.

they have someone new-

how could they do this to me?

pain.

pain.

pain.

pain.

everything is pain. '' please just kill me'' I begged. on my knees and everything, dignity was not something I had anymore. I just wanted to be dead.

be gone.

forget the handprints on my body, forget the pain, forget the bruises, forget the abuse, forget the scars, the blood, the stank, the men, everything, I wish I could just forget everything but them.

my Salvador.

I wish I could just be happy again.

safe.

'' no, it would be a waste of such a pretty face and such a DeVine body'' he frowned tugging at my hair painfully. '' such a shame they ruined that'' he said bitterly.

'' maybe we should just have it killed'' he added a sinister smile on his lips.

please don't.

please don't do this to me. I wanted to beg but I was too tired.

maybe it would be for the better, no child should be born into this cruel world. I wish I hadn't been born.

I wish I would've been dead.

kill me with it.

please kill me with my child. cut my throat, shot me dead, I don't care just make sure I'm dead.

'' but we're going to put that body of yours to use anyway right sugar'' he said with that scary smile.

please don't.

don't touch me. '' please'' my voice was weak and hoarse from all the crying and screaming. he laughed.

'' begging are we? such a pretty sight, I understand why those fuckers keep you for so long, maybe I should make a whore of you, or you could be my new wife'' he grinned.

please don't.

let me die.

let me die.

please let me die.

oh god.

I sob wrecked through my body at the thought of being stuck with this monster for the rest of my life. I couldn't.

I wouldn't, the minute I was out of this room I would find something sharp and cut my throat.

I would die.

a smile stretched across my face. '' you like that thought?'' he mocked. yes, yes, yes, I could die. please let me out of here so I can be at peace.

I don't care what I have to do.

just make the pain go away. I have to make the pain go away.

sloppy kisses, dirty hands on my body, a sick voice in my ear. let go of me, let me leave.

rape, rape, rape, every day, every night, kill me now. I just want to die, is that too much to ask for, to just die.