chapter tweenty two

chapter tweenty two

' the sinners smirk'

---------------------------------------

 nicks arms snaked around my waist as we entered the crowded mansion

of course I knew with them being involved with the mafia and all that this ball we were heading to was fancy and full of rich people yet it took me a full several moments to take in this place. '' you like it?'' Alex asked playfully kissing my earlobe.

I stared in disbelief unable to answer.

wow.

'' mr Salvador'' a man greeted approaching us. and I snapped myself out of the thousands thoughts rumoring my brain. most of them concerning this artistic beauty of a mansion.

'' mr louis, mrs louis'' Dante greeted his voice cold and void of emotion. I wondered if it had been like that with me too once.

or if they had always treated me like this.

the woman next to the man sent me a smile that I noticed was fake. '' this is our beloved lillith '' Enzo introduced pulling me out of nicks hold and into his own. '' pleasure to meet you mr Salvador'' the man spoke.

'' its decker, and I'm not married yet'' I told him kindly. he raised an eyebrow at the brothers.

'' now if you would excuse us I think we have to go greet some of the other guests'' nic coldly regarded almost as if he was reading to pounce on the poor man who seemed shaken '' of course don'' he replied.

my head seemed to stop working for a while as I looked up at the four men surrounding me looking angry at the man. I didn't say anything but flashed mr and mr louis a fake smile before turning to Dante. '' you prick'' I whispered to him.

'' little one -'' he tried softly wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer trapping me on the dance floor where he knew I could not escape.

'' you left me in the dark about you being don, god dammit Dante, I knew you were all involved with crime, but the least you can do is tell me so I don't look like a fool in front of other people!'' I told him still keeping my voice low enough for only him to hear.

he smirked. '' that's what your upset about?'' he asked sounding amused. '' to the fact that we're the dons of the Spanish Italian mafia?'' he sounded confused but then again mostly like he was seriously finding me amusing.

I gave him a glare. he didn't need to make fun of me.

'' aww don't pout little one'' he cooed before dragging me somewhere else. Jesus Christ. always dragging me places. not that I minded normally- but right now I was angry at him, at them all.

mr and mr louis properly though I was some whore now because I knew practically nothing about the brothers but had done sinful- very sinful things with them all.

'' how did she react-'' Enzo silenced upon noticing me standing beside Dante ripping my wrist out of his hold. we were in a small office it appeared.

'' love we meant to tell you- we really did but we were afraid you would be upset'' nic tried.

'' fuck you all '' I snapped crossing my arms over my chest stepping away from them all. their eyes turned dark simultaneously like some beast had taken over.

'' come here'' Alex commanded coldly pointing to the space right in front of them all. I rolled my eyes but found his cold look intimidating so I did as I was told while Enzo walked over locking the door before turning to me with a smirk. a sinners smirk.

'' strip ''

lillith was sprawled across the backseat or rather her head was laying on Enzo's lap while her legs was on mine her sandy blonde hair that fell down her back into natural waves was now sprawled across Enzo's lap

lillith was sprawled across the backseat or rather her head was laying on Enzo's lap while her legs was on mine her sandy blonde hair that fell down her back into natural waves was now sprawled across Enzo's lap. she looked adorable right now.

the brat from earlier disappeared as soon as her clothes did.

it was amusing to see her quiver from our touch. how she had reacted to our degrading words, our voices.

'' she wasn't even angry about the fact we owned a mafia'' Dante finally said. almost sounding confused. I too furrowed my brows. then what the hell had got her so upset that she had begun swearing at us. '' she was angry we didn't tell her before meeting louis and his wife '' he added.

'' why ?'' Alex asked confused.

he was always confused when it came to other peoples emotions and to say lillith endless train of thoughts confused him- no USS all would be an underestimation.

it was impossible to know all the things that went on in that pretty little heads of hers.

'' because she thinks it made her look like a fool- a whore'' Dante said with a sigh. we all tensed.

'' she thinks we did on purpose? introducing her to those people? not telling her because we wanted to but her in a bad light?'' Enzo asked softly as I watched him from the corner of my eyes playing with lillith soft hair.

'' most likely '' I said knowing she had probably already thought through every single possible scenario of what could've happened, what mr and mr louis thought of her, what we did- everything she could think of.

the car came to a halt in front of our warehouse.

time for her to meet her brother again- after all she deserved to know about his current state- his and his friends state.