chapter nine

* another short chapter *

chapter nine

chapter nine

' bitcy side'

------------------------------

I never wanted my baby to feel nervous. but right now I quite enjoyed it.

it meant she was holding onto my arm tightly. her touch was like a wildfire warming my entire body and somehow making my heartbeat faster.

'' buy whatever you want my love'' I replied to her question.

her innocent question. why we were here. we had gone through her apartment and taken most of her things out and into her room- or well out trusted men did it but still.

and she needed a lot of things.

like proper clothes, not just cheap Walmart clothes.

she looked even more nervous now. '' as long as you don't leave my sight'' I added to my statement she nodded hesitantly as we walked into the first store.

my baby didn't like fancy gown and short dresses.

no she lived in another century. that much I had figured out.

she wore mostly dress shirts or other plain shirts. and either she wore trousers, dark jeans or pleated skirts. but she always wore neutral colors. her blonde hair was pulled up in a half up half down style with a black ribbon holding up her hair.

she looked classy.

she glanced around the store seemingly more nervous about being here than being in my presence. this was definitely a positive change.

she glanced a few stuff always checking the price and then putting it back. '' can I help you with anything sir? '' one of the workers asked. she was blonde, but it was visibly fake. not like my loves.

besides this woman face was caked up in makeup. I found everything about her disgusting. I had never felt like this before. but now all I could think about was how beautiful my baby was.

'' I want everything she glances at packed in bags ready for when we leave '' I spoke coldly. the woman followed my line of sight to lillith who stood innocently tilting her head properly wondering her little head dizzy about what we were talking about.

a small smile found its way to my lips.

'' yes sir'' the woman spoke clearly trying to seduce me. didn't she see my angel standing there? was she fucking blind.

perhaps I should cut out her eyes for a punishment for looking at was wasn't hers to look at.

for making my angel look away from me.

maybe I should just kill her for it '' can I help you?'' lillith suddenly spoke her voice wasn't like it was towards me. or my brothers. no towards us it was softer more warm.

now it sounded bitchy. but in a hot way. I needed a cold shower after this trip that much I knew. a really cold fucking shower.

'' no is there a problem madam?'' the woman asked venomously but just as I was about to reply I saw lillith roll her eyes.'' yeah actually there is-''

lillith eyed the woman up and down. wow I didn't know she could be like this. I loved this side of her.

'' it would be nice if you would stop staring at me, and if you would wipe that glare off you face, but be careful or your makeup will also fall off'' lillith bit in a fake friendly tone.

'' what the fu-''

'' shut up or I'll have you fired'' lillith cut her off coldly. '' listen here little girl, my father is one of the most influential politicians around here, you better shut the fuck up and find your place before I call him and tells him I'm being harassed by a common store worker, now back off ''

I couldn't help but to be surprised.

I knew her father was a politician but I didnt knew she could be this bold. this cruel.

she fitted right into her place as future queen. and here I thought we would have to work on her being more bold.

clearly I didn't need to.

I glanced to the entrance of the store were Lorenzo, Alessandro and dante stood also looking surprised. '' well ? what's it going to be ?'' lillith mocked.

the woman looked horrified '' I'm so sorry madam it won't repeat itself '' she apologized before hurrying off. lillith seemed to snap out of it in less than a second noticing my brothers looking.

she furrowed her brows innocently.

how could such an innocent being be so mean? I was impressed.

'' can we perhaps get some food?'' she asked me hesitantly as my brothers approached us still in shock clearly. as was I to be honest. '' I'm starving'' she commented upon getting no reply.

'' yes of course little one.'' Dante ideally spoke kissing her forehead.

our baby just became so much more interesting. I looked forward to getting to know our angel more.

to explore her soul and body as a whole.

to fill up her small holes and kiss every single part of her divine body. to know every dark secret of hers.

I could wait for her to give into us completely.

for her to love us.

I hoped I wouldn't have to wait for long.

because I was not a patient man.

I never was.