chapter eight

chapter eight

'please dont hate me' 

--------------------------------------

the Salvador brothers were known to be ruthless.

more than anyone else. cold blooded killers.

everyone feared them if not for their business reputation which Dominic created. then for their illegal businesses.

the two eldest Salvador were born leaders. it was only natural to split the empire between the two, especially since they were all on good terms, they could rule it all together without over working.

but just because the eldest Salvador were in command didn't mean the twins was any less feared.

oh no Alessandro was more brutal than his elder brother Dominic who won fight after fight in the clubs, who could beat anyone bloody and to death.

Alessandro was brutally cruel. taking delight in his victims suffering.

and Lorenzo was no better, planning and scouting for opportunities to drag everyone down. with his foul tongue and smart mind used for wrong doings and planning evil schemes.

they were all so... evil?

so even they were confused at the feeling in their chest when their lillith left the room.

the feeling of emptiness. not the kind they had experienced the last many years.

not that kind had been horrible. dreading and painful.

but this feeling was almost unbearable. '' she still hates us'' Alessandro mutter slightly hurt.

he knew he had done wrong by her, but still the knowledge of her hatred towards them made his entire soul ache and his heart bleed. he was supposed to be heartless and yet there he was ready to run upstairs and barge into her room and trap her in his arms like he had earlier but this time he wouldn't dare to let go of her.