chapter tweenty five

im sorry for yet another short chapter :(

chapter tweenty five

' please'

-----------------------

'' what did you just say?'' I asked in the softest voice I could muster, praying to god she didn't notice how fucking hard I was.

'' I think I might be falling in love'' she replied in her cute, cock killing voice.

I swear that voice made me go even harder than I already was. and it was damn hard not to carry her back upstairs and fuck her brainless. but she wasn't ready for it yet.

my hold on her tightened.

fuck. her lips touched my neck and I felt a trail of soft kisses on my skin heating it up like a fucking wildfire. '' lillith -'' I breathed out through my racked breaths.

fuck. her fingers ran thought my messy hair her kisses coming to an end only for me to lock our lips together.

fuck. my tongue explored every inch of her mouth my hands roaming every part of her body they could reach, her tongue hesitantly entering my mouth- the sweetest of tastes hitting my tastebuds.

fuck. her sweet flowery and vanilla scent hitting me like a love potion.

'' please'' she moaned out before her lips was back on me devouring me as I was her.

fuck me.

I carried her to my bedroom never once letting my lips leave hers as she seemed to enjoy this as much was I was. I dropped her on the bed before crawling on top of her devouring her lips again'' please'' she begged again.

I smirked down at her'' you want me to fuck you ?'' I asked kissing her neck leaving marks on her beautifully smooth skin.

she hummed.

fuck. I pulled my t-shirt over her head seeing her bare beneath me making my entire body ache for hers '' words lillith'' I demanded.

'' yes '' she breathed out in moan.

I smirked against her skin before trailing kisses down her stomach down to her panties my teeth biting onto the silk fabric pulling it off of her while my hand pulled her legs apart.

my mouth latched onto her dripping wet pussy.

fuck. her hands clutching my hair, sweet moans leaving her perfect slightly bruised lips. '' you so fucking perfect'' I mutter against her skin before leaving one last kiss on her beautiful pussy.

'' please don't stop'' she muttered making me smirk down at her.

as if I would ever stop. she was my drug- and well I was an addict, a bad, bad addict who couldn't get enough of his drug.

'' didn't intend too'' I assured her before thrusting into her. this time hearing a scream leave her lips.

fucking perfect

he thrusted into me ruthlessly.

my entire body was on fire and my abdomen was in indescribable pain. but after a few thrust it turned pleasurable.

his hands roaming my chest while my head was thrown back against the soft madras helpless cries leaving me.

embarrassing moans filling the rooms. an occasional groan leaving Enzo's lips. groans that made me clutch onto his back even tighter. dig my nails further into his skin.

'' your doing so good baby'' he breathed against my lips before devouring them again. I felt that familiar knot in my stomach become unbearably tight '' cum cuore mio'' he demanded and my body instantly followed his command.

he didn't pull out at first but then I heard another groan leave his lips and his thrusts turning sloppier before he pulled out making me fall back onto the madras helplessly.

I felt the warmth of his body leave me for a short moment a whine leaving my lips.

he chuckled and I opened my eyes which was properly all red and puffy by now. Enzo picked me up in bridal style his dark eyes shinning with adoration as he walked into a bathroom.

he turned on the shower.

I didn't think I would be able to stand though.'' Enzo-'' I muttered weakly clinging onto him.

'' I know baby, I just need to clean you up it'll only be a minute then we can go back to bed '' he promised.

and as always I believed him.

nuzzling my face into his chest clinging onto him for dear life.

please god for everything I have done forgive me, and let me keep this-

please let me stay here, with these monsters of men. let them be mine. please. please god. don't let them leave me.

cause I will die if they leave.

I know I will. 

authors note

i just read a story where the two guys found their girl and they went like-

'' we could just take her''

and the other dude went like '' we want her to love us not hate us'' 

i think lilith kinda missed that point, the salvadors too. just a tiny bit.