epilouge

*eight years later*

Dante kissed her cheek affectionately while Lorenzo was sitting behind her letting her lean against his chest. '' sorry darling but I had to go an emergency at the resturant' Dante apologized making her smile.

Dominic followed Dante's lead placing a soft tender kiss on his wife's lips muttering an apology onto her hot soft skin. '' eww daddy!'' a voice sounded from behind.

Alessandro was holding a three months year old little boy in his arms while a little five year old girl and her older brother who had just turned seven both looked at Dominic with scrunched noses.

Dominic ran towards the two kids scooping them into a hug tickling them both making everyone laugh.

'' give me my baby you big brute'' the kids mother said with a soft smile holding out her hands toward Alessandro who kissed the top of her head before handing the little boy to the blonde woman sitting on the grass with a warm smile.

and soon enough all three kids where by their mothers side along with the four men who had once many years ago fallen for the blonde woman with the flashing smiles and many chaotic thoughts, the strange girl with the style that was meant to be fit 50 years ago.

the same woman who now sat with them on the grass in their mansion far away from everything dangerous.

they finally had everything they had ever wanted. their lillith, their home, a family beyond just the four of them.

they had something truly serene.

peace.