chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen

' katya'

------------------

it had now officially been two months since we found our angel.

our perfect angelic lillith.

she was no longer so tense and scared all the time, in fact she smiled. it almost concerned me how she could take us kidnapping her so easy. and then again I didn't mind the comfort she found in us.

it made me feel less- monstrous?

more like a human being.

actually, she made me feel a lot of things. things I thought I was incapable of feeling. remorse, care, worry, happiness, love.

she had her two-girl friend over practically every other day now and she seemed to like it.

she had yet to ask us the question we had all been dreading she would ask us. when she could leave. when she could go back to her old life, her school, her friends, her family, her house.

and the dreadful answer me and my brothers all knew was selfish and cruel was crystal clear. she would never go back.

never leave us.

not until we were all fucking dead.

she twisted beside me sending me a confused look which made my lips twitch into a small smile. she was so fucking adorable.

she was currently laying with her head on Dominic's lap and her feet on mine her hand lazily playing with Lorenzo's rings.

Dante was off to work checking up on some trouble at the warehouse and the rest of us was enjoying a movie. or well lillith was the rest of us was enjoying her.

I don't think any of us had ever felt like this-

surely we've all had whores surrounding us, fucked our way through women like fucking rabbits. we'd shared submissives before. but it only fucking them.