chapter ten

chapter ten

'a bird in the wolfs den'

-------------------------

how the Salvador brothers had managed to let lillith settle down in the penthouse on her own was a mystery itself. Specially since They had let her do so for two weeks now.

they hadn't once touched her like they did that morning, and they hadn't spoken to her much either. only the application good morning, goodnight, sleep well and how was your day?

she didn't mind though the brothers were all slowly dying from containing themselves.

it hurt them physically to be distancing from her.

and yet they knew she needed time on her own to adjust. she needed some space, and they didn't want to hurt her. mentally or physically.

lillith enjoyed the peace.

it had been two weeks of this, and she was beginning to come to terms with the entire situation. she had to be civil to survive and she had done her part. she had been civil, and it got her as far as a ticket outside, though the shopping trip had been short and only given her a glimpse of freedom it was enough to spark hope in her naive little heart.

she had also been allowed out on the balcony now which allowed for many late-night stargazing dates with her notebook.

like now when she was sitting a coal pencil behind her ear another pencil holding up her hair in a bun and a thin marker outlining the sketch drawn onto the rough paper.

she was wrapped up in a soft blanket and had made the balcony attached to her room into a pillow fort. or rather pillows was scattered across the floor of the balcony along with blankets and watercolors, pencils, markers, and paint brushes also scattered over the small balcony floor.

all of her art supplies from her own apartment had been moved to her new room and while she hated the fact she had been kidnapped; she was thankful for the brothers allowing her at least to have her stuff back.