chapter three

chapter three

'the salvador brothers'

------------------------------------

the Salvador brothers had agreed that it was best to place the still passed out lillith in one of the guest rooms while they prepared some food for her along with brought some necessities for their angel

and it was no true surprise that her awakening was announced by the door being repeatedly hit and a soft voice crying out for help.

Lorenzo gave his brothers a knowing look before walking down the hallway away from the kitchen and opening the door to the guest room. a small pair of hands accidently hit his chest and he saw the small girl before him tense and look wide eyed.

'' ouch'' he said though her punch hadn't truly hurt him more than a fly could.

she looked up her scared expression turning into a frown and then a glare. '' you drugged me !'' she accused remembering a cloth being placed over her mouth and nose and being chased down the hallways by him and three other lunatics. '' you kidnapped me '' she realized her voice quieter now realization kicking in.

'' calm down love' Lorenzo spoke win a soft yet demanding voice.

he reached out to comfort her, but she pulled away looking up at him terrified. tears was welling up in her eyes as it all came crashing down. '' oh god, oh god, oh my '' she whimpered backing further away from Lorenzo who watched her with a worried expression.

she couldn't see anything her vision blurry from the tears now streaming down her face her body sliding onto the floor her back pressed against the wall as she curled up wrapping her arms around her knees small sobs wrecking trough her body.

Lorenzo at a lost for what to do picked her up and sat down on the bed with her on his lip before she could register it.

but once she did her hands moved instantly to push him away, but he just pulled her closer his grip firm enough that she feared it would bruise her skin. so that they both feared it would leave bruises.