chapter elleven

chapter elleven

'a strange feeling'

------------------------------

 lillith was quiet the following day

lillith was quiet the following day. not like she usually was. now, she was completely mute.

the brothers weren't concerned at first. surely Dante had told them about the whole thing on the balcony, but they were not worried writing her behavior of to being shy.

but then it became almost dinner time and lillith had still to eat a proper meal and she had yet not begun to draw or paint something she did practically all the time.

she didn't do anything she just laid on the couch in the living room curled up resting her head on some pillows with soft music playing through the speakers.

'' darling-'' Lorenzo softly spoke.

they were all worried now.

she glanced up at him. '' -hey what the matter?'' he asked cupping her face in his hands. '' why are you acting like this?'' he asked not angrily but rather like he was genuinely worried for her.

which made her feel worse.

this was wrong.

so wrong.

'' don't touch me '' she muttered quietly. she wanted his hands on her body like Dante's had been the night prior. and that exact want was why she needed him to step away.

she couldn't do such things with her kidnappers.

it was wrong.

besides it made a whore.

her mother had always warned her that girls who kissed boys without them being a boyfriend or husband were whores. and that whores ended up on the streets all alone.

and if there were one thing lillith feared it was being alone. completely and utterly alone. it terrified her.

Lorenzo took a step back looking hurt. it made her feel slightly guilty. Dominic was fuming. how dared she? she was theirs, and now they weren't even allowed to console her when she was clearly feeling upset?

he picked her up before throwing her over his shoulder marching up the stairs of the penthouse and into an unfamiliar room where he threw her on the bed.

his brothers soon joined glaring at him as lillith covered away from him slightly shocked up the sudden actions.'' now tell us what's the matter before I throw you over my lap and spank it out of you'' he gritted out climbing on top of her holding her hands on either side of her head.

'' please-'' she choked out ''- its- it's bad'' she whispered feeling guilt flow through her again.

Dante walked over climbing towards her his hand gently wrapping around her throat as she felt someone else's hand run up and down her leg glancing down at Alessandro slowly trailing his hand up her leg and towards her private parts.

lastly, she felt someone run their hands through her hair. she knew it was Lorenzo. '' tell us now pretty girl or we'll punish you '' Alessandro muttered pulling up her skirt trailing soft kisses up her legs and thighs.

Dominic had climbed off her and yet he still held her hands secure beside her head his mouth finding its way to her sweet spot making her let out a moan. '' what's it going to be principessa?'' Alexandro spoke against her skin.

'' it's wrong-'' she breathed out. she felt Dante hum indifferently. '' - it feels weird'' she spoke her face bright read when Lorenzo snickered.

'' mhm, how ? explain it cuore mio'' he husked his fingers tugging on her hair making her throw back her head allowing more access for Dominic and now also Dante's assault on her neck and throat.

'' like in my- ehm- oh-'' another moan escaped her lips '' - stomach'' she breathed out not wanting to know whatever punishment she would receive if she didn't do as she was asked.

'' good girl'' Alessandro praised suddenly she felt him pull down her panties making her eyes widen. '' you're so beautiful wet little princess'' he cooed amused.

'' tell me do you feel that feeling right now?'' Lorenzo asked leaning into her ear to whisper it she hummed.

she felt alexanders lips on her pussy making her moan again Lorenzo's lips connecting with hers as he kissed her. he wasn't gentle. neither was he harsh. but rather he seemed like he was starving. starving for her.

he swallowed her moan when his twins tongue entered lillith who was too overstimulated having never had one much less four men touching her inn any of these ways.

'' cum baby, cum for you daddy '' Dominic spoke against her neck.

the tight knot in her stomach loosened and she felt like she was peeing. but Alessandro just keep going liking up every last drop of her cum.

'' delicious'' he proclaimed as she felt their sinful hands leave her body before someone picked her up. she couldn't help but to wrap her trembling legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

'' tired baby? '' Lorenzo asked amused as she snuggled further into his neck. '' sleep'' she pleaded silently.

'' bath then sleep'' he promised glancing at his brothers who all looked content.

she had led them touch her.

she wasn't upset with them, oh god she was innocent.

she was upset with her feelings. feelings for them. they were all over the moon.

Lorenzo carefully carried her to the bathroom before undressing her upon her giving him a weak nod when he asked. he picked her up and placed her in the warm lavender scented bath.

her small hand grabbed his as she rested her head on his shoulder tiredly. '' don't leave'' she whispered quietly.

he smiled down at her softy before kissing her forehead.

'' I could never leave you cuore mio.''