chapter twelve

chapter twelve

' the beginning of a lethal obession ' 

--------------------------

lillith sandy blonde hair flowed in the wind making her look like a true goddess

she was wearing a knee length yellow dress that only made her look even more angelic, but the thing the four Salvador brothers was moth captivated by was the sound of her laugh.

her two friends jill and Vanessa who had been tense and fearful from the minute the Salvador twins approached them all the way to the penthouse right until they saw lillith.

it was strange three girls so different from one another could be friends.

jill was tall with heels and a snarky attitude and a foul mouth. with tight jeans.

Vanessa was sarcastic, slightly chubby and short. and she looked like a modern day hippie.

while lillith was quiet but bitchy, short and petite. and dressed like she belonged in a classic's novel.

and yet they didn't think much of it when they heard her laugh their entire world became a better place to be.

'' lucky girl'' jill commented smugly unbeknown to the girls that they were being watched through the security cameras by the Salvador brothers. '' four Salvador's, got to give you an applause for that '' she added.

lillith cheeks turned bright red. '' shut it jill let our poor innocent lily alone'' Vanessa bit jokingly.

'' I cant wait to rub this is Maggie's face'' jill commented making lillith eyes glint with a mischievous look. '' she'll faint once she knows her precious Salvador boys were in fact not into her!'' jill spoke amused.

'' or shell claw our eyes out for looking at her lover boys'' Vanessa chimed in.

lillith shock her head with a chuckle. '' Maggie should just look into a mirror and realize what everyone else knows, money aunt going to change her personality or looks. nothing can make up for that mistake'' she spoke casually.

the Salvador brothers almost chocked on air by her words.

they knew she could be a foul mouthed little girl but never had they thought of this- jill and Vanessa hummed in agreement.

'' besides they're not my lover boys jill, Maggie would slaughter me if she heard that'' lillith joked thought the brothers listening carefully had already sentenced this Maggie girl to her death.

'' I know you wouldn't tell us if something was wrong but are you alright?'' Vanessa finally asked the question that both her and jill had been worried sick about in the last few weeks where lillith had been nowhere to be found and only a note had been left on her kitchen counter saying she needed some time to herself.

lillith tilted her head and it was almost surprising to the spectating brothers how she acted like she was confused. '' of course I am, v, look I just need time to sort everything out here, go home its late'' she spoke as the friends said their goodbyes while the brothers made their way to greet their beloved lillith.

once the elevator to the penthouses door closed lillith smile faltered a sigh leaving her lips. ''why did you tell her that?'' Alessandro asked slightly confused.

'' wouldn't you have killed her if I told the truth?'' lillith spoke quietly.

'' we're not monsters lillith'' Lorenzo claimed.

'' perhaps not to me, but I know who you are- at least whom you are known to be, just because you can be kind does not make you any less cruel'' she started her tone had an edge and was meant to cut them and yet her statement made them happy and proud.

they wanted to be cruel.

but she said they were kind to her. she didn't hate them.'

and in the end that was all they cared about. her opinion about them.

'' I think someone has forgotten about last night, suddenly you've grown an attitude I wouldn't mind spanking out of you'' Dominic spoke casually as he strode towards her grabbing her waist pulling her closer before catching her lips in a hungry kiss.

his tongue dancing with hers as she helplessly wrapped her arms around his neck finding comfort in his arms.

she shouldn't have. she knew it.

she should have shut them out. her be civil plan had backfired. because how could she be just civil?

it was hard enough to try and pretend like she didn't love their touch.

like she wasn't prepared to beg to god for their touch.

perhaps when love and religion gets intervened obsession becomes fatal.

when a worshipper turns from their god to their lover on their knees like a one man cult. perhaps that was how this obsession began.

a one woman cult worshipping four monsters.

and four monsters making the woman their entire universe.

and as always lust came before love, and love before the end. and when you fear the end you cling onto your lover like a parasite.

if you are so lucky to have you partner do the same.

that were obsession becomes fatal. because who can stop the other from joining their lost ones in death, life, hell, heaven? not even god can keep an obsessed lover from their obsession.

lust, love, fear, obsession.

fatal obsession. 

beutifully lethal obession.