chapter tweenty nine

' perfect'

-------------------------------

when me and dominic made the agreement for him to take care of the legal busniess and i the illegal one, i didnt regret it

surely he was the shorttempered one of us and would've made a great don. but i was smarter. and the eldest so natrually the don role had been passed onto me. but now i regretted it.

or rather i wished i could switch place with dominic just for today. 

because today lilith had decided it was boring being at home and i couldnt exactly bring her with me to the warehouse. not after what happened with her brother. no i wouldnt be able to bear it if she cried like that again. 

so instead dominic had brought her along to the head quarters.

i was heading there now just to spend time with my precious angel. i finnished my work early and only had paper work left which i could just as well do in dominics office where liltih was.

'' mr salvador'' the secretary infront of my younger brothers office greeted seductivly. i glanced at her with disgust only to see fear spread on her face. only it wasnt me she was looking at but a person behind me. i turned only to find my precious angel standing there with a glare directed at the secretary.

'' mrs decker '' the secretary whispered weakly. as lilith walked over with a bright smile kissing me pasinatly. someone was jealous. 

when she pulled away i noticed some bags in her hands. '' lunch'' she told me with a smile. before turning to glare at the secretary again she dragged me inside the office and out of the corner of my eyes i could see lilith running a finger over her neck in a threatening maner making me chuckle.

'' someones jealous'' i chimmed up seeing dominic get up and embrace lilith in a tight hug. 

'' no im not'' she lied offended. '' little liar mhm '' dominic said amused taking the bags from her placing them on the table. 

her face turned bright red and adorable color on her really. 

i walked over trialign kisses down her delicate neck. it felt like a sin to bruise such soft skin, and yet i made sure to leave a trial of marsk down her neck and to her shoulder which was exposed due to nic openeing the sipper to her dress letting it fall to the floor.

'' so fucking beutiful dont you agree brother?'' dominic said latching onto her breasts. 

'' fucking perfect'' i agreed. 

she shivered her small body trembeling in our holds though i was almost serdeny it wasnt out of fear. she was the only person who didnt fear us. 

she let out one of those perfect moans of hers leaning her head back against my shoulder allowing me more acsess to her neck. '' please '' she pleaded making me smirk and wrap my hand around her throat in a light yet firm hold.