chapter tweenty eight

' what did you just call me?'

-----------------------------------------------

the Salvador's brothers was known to be ruthless.

coldhearted killers, playboys, psychopaths.

they were feared by all who knew their name, rightfully so- they were crazy after all. they didn't care who got hurt in the process who they had to torture or kill to get what they wanted.

but something had changed over the course of a few months- the people working for them could all tell. something was different.

they were still cold, and ruthless and if you pissed them off they would put a bullet between your eyes, but they were less- impulsive.

they didn't get angry all of the sudden and start shooting people for no reason.

and everyone was even more confused when one day Dominic walked into the Salvador enterprises headquarters with his arm around a woman's waist.

surely everyone knew he fucked around with plenty of women but no one was ever brought to the office and they weren't looked at like that by him either. an unfamiliar smile on his lips reserved only for the blonde beauty who rolled her eyes playfully.

'' mr Salvador'' Dominic's assistant greeted readjusting her dress showing off more of her breasts and legs.

Dominic didn't even spare her a glance but lillith did her brows furrowing. '' I placed all the papers you asked for on your desk'' his assistant said trying to sound seductive something that didn't go unnoticed by lillith who was dragged inside Dominic's office by Dominic who closed and locked the door after her.

'' so what do you think?'' he asked waiting for her opinion of the place- before she could answer though he picked her up and walked over to his desk sitting down in his chair with her on his lap.

she let out a carefree chuckle hers arm wrapped around his neck. '' its nice'' she assured him softly.

he smiled down at her passing a soft tender kiss on her lips.

Dominic was no soft man- in fact he was the opposite. he was cold and dangerous. but if you'd known lillith you'd known how hard it was not to let your walls falter around her. she was surreal.

at first glance she looked like something out of an old book. her clothes wasn't like the modern worlds girls clothes. it wasn't cropped, or tight sitting , or showing off her body.

no it was trousers, dress shirts, long dresses and hair held up by pins and ribbons.

and then her words was like reading a good book. every word thought through so well that there were no flaw in her speech. and her voice itself was like sweet honey, and then again she had proven that she could bite too- so perhaps a bee would be a better example.