Brother in law

Brother in law

"Let me know how much you miss me based on how loud you scream my name"

"Yn's POV"

I wave my hand with a smile on my face as I watches my husband walking inside his car. He open the window of the car as he wave his hand at me before starting the engine and drove away, letting out a sigh as soon as I saw him leaving.

I take one step backward and close the main door of the Jeon's mansion when a strong arms suddenly pulled me by me waist and started giving me some wet kisses on my neck making me let out some soft moan knowing exactly who it is.

A huge smile appeared on my lips as soon as I felt his strong body being pinned at my back area, I manage to take his head off my shoulder and turn around to face him only to feel those soft cherry lips on my lips. He started kissing me passionately and at the same time full of lust with a mixed of love.

"I miss you, I miss you so damn much do you know that huh?" He whispered directly through my ears as soon as he broke the kiss between us, It's been 3 weeks since he was gone for a business trip and yes you missed him so damn much as well. I grabbed his chin to make him look at me and all I did is to kiss those lips that I missed the most, I wrapped my legs around his tiny waist while he picked me up and started taking me to my share bedroom with my husband who's also known as his own brother.

Author's POV

You open the door of your bedroom with your right hand while your left hand is wrapped around his neck while still kissing each other. You both entered the bedroom and he quickly pin you through the wall and goes down to your neck not letting you take a break for a while to catch up with your breathe.

"O-oh- ahhhh~ D-daddy~" you moan as he continue to suck your neck, he smirk as soon as he heard you calling him that again, he stop sucking your neck and bite his lips, putting on a smirk while looking at you, "Miss daddy's touch, Princess?" He asked making you nod your head in a second before kissing him again and pushing him to the bed showing how much impatient you are for his touch.

"Damn is that how much you wanted my touch baby" he said making you nod your head, as you're about to kiss him again he quickly switch position with you as he is now on top of you.

"Let me know how much you miss me based on how loud you scream my name"

As soon as he finished removing your clothes making yourself completely naked Infront of your own brother in law, he massage your thighs while licking his lower lips when out of sudden, he pulled your both thighs that took him less than five seconds and placed them on his shoulder making his face in between your legs and the next thing you knew is that is tongue is already working on your pussy licking that wetness that's covering your womanhood, his tongue entered inside you, wondering each and every corner of you.

"F-fuck~ d-don't stop please......make me cum daddy" those words come out of your mouth while feeling his tongue working on you down there. While feeling his warm tongue you feel something weird on your stomach and make you already knew you're gonna cum anytime soon but before you could even do that he removed his tongue inside you making you let out a groan. "W-wha---" not letting you finish your words he entered two of his fingers inside you moving them in and out while his thumb is rubbing your clit at the same time making you throw your head back rolling your eyes in pleasure.

Seeing you in that state made him smirk as he begin to remove his pants by unbuttoning it and unzipped his pants pulling it down along with his boxer but still manage to finger you giving you the pleasure you deceive that his own brother couldn't fullfil as his duty being your husband also because of his position in the company that made him lost time for you.

F-fuck, d-daddy I'm cumming~" letting those words spilled out of your mouth, he move to your lips and started kissing you as he then moving his finger faster while whispering to your ears "Cum to daddy's fingers, let daddy's fingers be filled in your tasty cum baby" as those dirty talks left his mouth making you cum all over his amazing fingers.

He pulled you into a kiss and broke it letting you catch your breath. He bring his finger Infront of you and lick it like a tasty lollipop turning you on so much, you bite your lips while staring at this action. You slowly pushing him making him lay down on your bed and sit on his stomach and removed his shirt, you get down on your knees and face his hard huge cock, grabbing it using your hand and massage it smoothly and hear a whipped coming out of his mouth while throwing his head back by your suddenly action "I wanna make you feel good daddy" you said while stroking his cock using your small hand that made his dick looks bigger than it already is.

"Do it baby, make me feel good inside your mouth" he reply in between his breath, as you finally get a permission from him you lick the tip of his cock making you taste his free cum, continues to lick the tip of his dick for a minute making him groan as he grabbed your hair tightly and said "You better stop teasing me or else baby" he said making you smirk and look at him in the eye while smirking "or else what daddy?" He let out a chuckles as he was about to sit up but you quickly put his huge dick inside your mouth making him pull him body back to bed as you begging to pleasure him, you keep moving in and out as fast as you can to pleasure him as good as how he always pleasure you, as his cock is long and thick you have to open your mouth wider to make it fit inside your mouth and as much as you wanted to make him feel really good you could feel the tip of his long cock hitting your uvula that made you wanna puked but still manage it.

Ignoring the pain in your mouth because of his size that's ripping your mouth you continue to give him the best blow job experience that only you who can give it, "f-fuck baby faster, make daddy cum inside that beautiful warm mouth of yours" he slowly stand up from the bed while you still didn't stop moving your mouth in and out of his cock, he grabbed the back of your head while thrusting inside your mouth that make it easier for both of you but at the same time as his cock goes deeper the more you feel the pain making your eyes teary "F-fuck I'm cumming" he said while throwing this head back, you put both of your hand on his thighs and move your mouth faster till he reached his high and cum inside your mouth.

Laying on the bed as he didn't let you adjust on his size anymore and begging to thrust inside you faster and harder trying to making it faster for both of you to cum "D-daddy f-fuck" you moan out loud making him satisfied "Just like what baby moan for my" Jungkook said and begging to move faster in and out inside you since your husband message you saying he needs to come back home to meet his brother about the business trip he assigned Jungkook to attend on those past few weeks.

"F-fuck daddy, please faster~" you spoke and he did what you said and after a few minutes you both finally released your cum in each other. He fell down beside you while having that huge smile on his lips.

He turn his head beside him only to find you not laying down on his side anymore, he look at you and saw you dressing up in hurry as an evil idea pop in his mind. You're about to put on your bra when he suddenly walk towards you and pin you on the wall, his left hand is squishing your right boobs while his mouth is on your left tits sucking it harder making you let out those sinful moans.

"F-fuck Ju-Jungkook st-ooop, Y-your broth-er" you said in the middle of your moans "So? Let him see us like this" he smirk and continue doing his little job on your tits