D¡e For you / K¡ll for you

Walking alone in an empty alley while playing with your phone. A sound catches your attention that made you lost the focus on your phone and look at your surrounding.

You saw a black cat jump out of the trashcan, you sigh as you felt relief. You go back using your phone while making your way to bus stop.

You continue waking till you look up and sa the slight light coming from the bus station that is still quite far from where you're standing at this moment.

You grabbed you headphone and plug it in, you started jamming to the music, moving your head left and right with some hand gestures. One step forward using your left foot then one step forward using your right foot. While you're busy on your phone you didn't notice the man standing right Infront of you up until you hit your head on his hard chest.

You dropped your headphone down to your neck and look up only to see the man with dark eyes looking deeply into your soul, you gulp and clear your throat before saying.

"Kook, what are you doing here?" You asked him as you look at him from head to toe.

"A-and why do you look like that-" before you could even finish your words he cut you off by stepping forward towards you and asking you a question at the same time.

"Looks like what?" He asked while continually making his way towards you, you keep moving backwards till you put your hand on his chest to prevent him from walking closer to you. You keep the distance between the both of you using your hand and answered him.

"Y-you look like you could k"ll" you look into his eyes only to meet those dark odds, he removed your hand and pulled you by your wrist.

"May be because I can" he said. You got nervous by his answer and tried to walk away from him but he grabbed your arms the moment you tried to passed at him. He turns you around and laughed deeply.

"Wait no, you know what, I could actually k"ll, I could k"ll for you, I could d"e for you" he said while putting his head to your. As his head touches yours, he made your nose touches his as well.

"Would you do the same for me, Yn?" He whispered. He pulled away and started caressing your cheek while you're shaking in fear.

"Yn, would you k"ll for me?, Would you d"e for me?" He asked again. You couldn't hold your tears and let them fall, you dropped yourself on your knees and started crying on the ground while he remain standing infront of you.

"L-look, look I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm very sorry, it wasn't my idea, I didn't wanna do it I just don't want to embarrass my frie-" as you beg him to forgive you he cut off your words by grabbing your cheek using his one hand hard.

"So you choose to embarrass me instead?" He laughed while still holding you.

"Tell me honestly Yn, which part are you asking for forgiveness? The part where you played with my feeling knowing that I would do anything and everything for you, or the part where you embarrassed me Infront of everyone by making me confess my feeling for you and rejected me, throwing stuff at me and make me look like a fool? Tell me." He said.

You keep shaking your head left and right, he let go of you as you quickly reach your hand to his, repeatedly asking for forgiveness.

"I-im very very sorry I didn't mean to do it, t-they just asked me, i-i had to do it, I-Im sorry, please forgive me" you keep on begging and begging till he pushed your hand away and look at you.

"Get out, I don't wanna see your face" he said. You look at him while tears are running down to your cheek, you gulp and stood up, you walked passed at him and started making you way to the bus station again.