Royal Affair

Requested by _taexzyy

You're the queen and married to the king. You two were wonderful couple. Loving each other, treasuring each other.

At least that's what all they think but it wasn't like that, as a person who belong to royal families you and you husband needed to act as a perfect loving couple but that's far from what your relationship truly is.

You're the kind of woman who will treasure someone that you love alot but in your condition with your husband. There's no way you will love him the way that you would love someone in a romantic way.

Why? Because he's not only your husband but also your older brother. Yes he's your older brother and at this times they think to strengthen the kingdom you have to marry your relatives and it happened that they only planned making you because their first child needed a bride.

You're just a plan and since you're born, you're already destined to be his wife and you couldn't do anything about it. People might think it's crazy but at this certain time royal really do marry their relatives.

Your brother isn't not that bad. He's handsome, every woman and different princesses from other kingdoms bow down to him and throwing themselves just to have him and you're not gonna lie you would probably do the same if only you're in the same position as them.

But for you marrying your brother is a big mistake also because he keeps on forcing himself to you even tho it was clear that you have no interest in him.

You already have someone in your heart but sadly everything has to come to an end now mostly that you're a Nobel woman who's married to the king.

But can you actually stay away from him?

It's midnight and you're here walking alone in the dark forest while holding a lamp in your right hand.

You couldn't sleep, you miss him so much that you even sneak out just to see him even tho your husband already warned you not to go anywhere without him but right now you just couldn't stay still anymore.

It's been 3 weeks since you haven't seen him and it's k'llin' you. Soon you arrived Infront of his house. You knocked on the wooden door and waited till the door open.

You're patiently waiting for the door to open and when it finally opened you dropped the lamp from your hand and hug him tight.

"I missed you so much!!" You felt his arms around your waist while you lay down your head on his shoulder and buried your face on the croock of his neck crying.

"Y-you shouldn't be here your majesty. If the king find out we're going to be in a big trouble" He said while pulling out from the hug.

You look at him with sadness filling your eyes. You love him so much and you can't afford to lose him.

"Tell me, do you really want me to leave and never came back?" You asked him.

The man couldn't speak, he just wanted you by him side and never leave but the world is so cruel that the destiny drifted you apart from each other.

"You should leave now your highness. We should stop this, look at me I'm just a ordinary villager. I'm nothing compared to the king so don't risk your life for someone like me."

As he was about to close the door you drop your knees on the ground and grab his hand you continuesly crying Infront of him while begging.

"N-no no no Jungkook I love you so much please don't do this to me please I love you so so much."