Mine To fck My To Ruined

Staring at the mirror. Running down your hand to your hips up to your waist and caress your boobies. Following the shape of your body with the use of your hand.

Looking at your reflection as you caress your face. All you need is to be pretty and fuckable. Make ups make you feel confidence and hot. Yet your not wearing any as you knew it will be a waste of time putting it one when that specific person will ruined it.

Being satisfied with the fit of the lingerie to your body shape, you smiled to yourself. That lace lingerie make the marks all over your body visible.

Starting from your neck. Down to your chest and boobies then to your belly down to you tights. All covered with marks. He truly and extremely wanted everyone to know you're his property.

As soon as you're satisfied with it. You open the curtain and saw your bodyguard. A smirk appear on your lips once you saw him gulp and trying his best to avoid your
present.

"What do you think? Do I look sexy on it?" You asked him as soon as you stepped in wearing the lingerie you're about to buy.

The man clear his throat as he nod his head while his back is facing you. You sigh and walked Infront of him.

"How can you saw it looks good on me when you're not even looking" you smile at him once you finally catch his eyes.

"I-I it looks good one you madam, it really fits you" he said. You're smile grow bigger seeing him so nervous.

"Okay then I'll be buying things" you said and went back inside the fitting room.

After returning to your clothes, you open the door and handled the lingerie to your bodyguard as you smirk at him already walked away.

The big guys smiled and blush as he went to the counter to pay for the lingerie you just bought.

As soon as you finish shopping, you went home directly feeling tired after a long day. Once you entered the living room a man is sitting on the couch crossing his legs while his both arms are on the side of couch.

Comfortably sitting on the couch, he called out your name catching you full attention when you're about to step on the stairs. You look at him and smiled.

Slowly yet sexily walking towards him and sit on his lap. He wrapped his left hand around your tiny waist while his right hand started caressing your tights.

"You're home early master" you whispered to his ears making him close his eyes feeling turned on by the way you sexily whispered through his ears.

"Cause I wanted to fck you" he said. Those pair of dark odds staring right into your soul totally eating the remaining innocence you had left. But it all gone now.

"Are you gonna fuck me now sir?"
You asked as you stand up and begin to unzip your dress and let it fall on the ground.

The man grabbed his jaw grabbing it hard as he stands up and pulled your body closer to his to the point your body collided with his.

"There's literally a man right behind you holding all your shopping bags and you had a audacity to strip there's huh?" He sounds mad as his voice is hard and deep yet you get turned on.

"What can I do. You pick a girl from club who's used getting mans attention and normalize bring naked Infront of different people. Using your money for her own wills is it my fault that you pick a sl"t?." You replied him.

The man totally lose his mind because of you. The fact that he didn't care about your past life and the way he always garenty that you're his property made you so lucky.

You're just a girl from a club who work as strip, get attached to a rich man and used his money yet he allows you. You're the luckiest woman living in earth.

"But since you're being disobedient and getting strip right Infront of other man THAT you shouldn't do. I don't think I just wanna fck you cause I think now I wanna ruined you."

"Then you ruined me" you said not knowing you're about to regret what you've just said.

Red room, red light, full of toys, s"x toys to be specific. laying on the bed your wrist is handcuffed to the bed board while you feet is attached to a metal thing that gets stretch when you moved your feet and get stocked.

The man walk in all n"ked while massaging his massive c"ck. You're being blindfolded so you don't know what's happening around

you yet you can already feel his presence. The dark aura he brings never disappoint to bring get exited and nervous. You feel the bed move
assuming he climbed up.

A soft lips touches your lips, huge hand massage your br"ast while you moan out into the kiss. He pulled away and hanging over you. He groan as he position himself.

He play with his c"ck while he on top of you, he bring it closer to your face as he slap you will it. You get startled when he suddenly slap it to your lips.

"Suck me off like a good girl you are" he said as he moved himself closer to your face. Putting his man slowly into your body as he move himself up and down while your mouth is circling his huge c"ck. You're at the every edge of choking yet you're liking the pain of lust.

He started moving faster while groaning in pleasure. He wanted to c"m inside your mouth so bad but at the same time he also couldn't wait to ruined you hole. He begin to go on his speed till he fill himself c"mming.

Soon the hot liquid explode inside your mouth. He removed himself and get down from the bed he walked Infront of you and pushed the bottom of the metal thing on your feet that made your l"gs spread wild open making you gulp.

"Fuck I wanna see you ruining me" you said making him smirk as he pulled the blindfold up.

"Ready to get ruined?" He asked but before you could even answer he turd you around as he put his c"ck inside you tight b"tt hole making you scream in pain as you're not used getting fuck at the b"tt.

"F-fuck" coursing under your breath as you can feel him completely inside you filling you all up. "Slow it down please" you beg him.

He grabbed your hair into ponytail and started soft kissing your bare shoulder while thrusting slowly taking time for you to adjust to his length.

After a minute of beging soft he slowly turned it into wild s"x. Flipping you back and front thrusting deep, fast and hard on you, every thrust surly hitting your spot. Not even aware how many time you've already c"m.

He's marking your collarbone, sucking it and bitting it while his length is deep inside you fcking you hard and deep. One move thrust and then boom you both made your cum at the same time.

He fell off beside you as both of you started catching your breath. He sit up on the bed and removed your handcraft same with the one on your feet. Kissing you as he smiled.

Thinking it was over, you close your eyes ready to take a rest when you suddenly heard the vibrator sound.

Opening your eyes and saw him holding it. "We're not yet done baby" he said with a smirk.

"Fuck Jeon, you're literally ruining me" you said as you chuckles and get yourself ready for another round.