Curvey wavy

Requested by gksfsgskggzg

There he is again.

There he is again staring right at you. His eyes never left your figure. He loves staring at that perfect body, those curves surly turned him on. He could literally fck you with no time if only he wanted to but right now is not the right time.

He's inside your bathroom while staring at your nked body under the shower. How come you're not feeling the presence of someone?

Simple. You're used to it, it's no used looking around the bathroom or your room or in everywhere you go cause once you look around you found nothing.

You just reminded yourself that it's all in your mind, just like how everyone reminds you the same.

But no, it's not just in your mind. He's real and right now he's staring right at your curves, beautiful face and straight long hair.

He founds everything about you perfect and he wanted everything to be perfect once he got you.

Right now the man is staring at you at the small gap of the curtain of the shower. You turned him on as always.

Feeling aroused because of the view Infront of him, the man licked his dry lips wet. Bowing down his sharp eyes to his crotch he could clearly feel a hardening bulge emerge, aching through his body.

Palming the crotch with his big tattooed hands, he pressed down on the bulge making a pleasurable sigh escape from his cherry lips, learning his head back on the wall. He rolled down his pants releasing his big, veiny cóck that stood aggressively hitting his abdomen

While his hand is placed around his côck, the curtains opened. You look at him with lust in your eyes. He was taken aback seeing the look in your eyes.

Grabbing his veiny hand away from his member as you get on your knees Infront of him, bending down and wrapped your palm around his bulge.

You stroke it a few times before you took his tip inside your mouth sucking it hard, getting the taste of his salty creamy precum.

When the man felt your warm mouth taking his tip, he rolled his eyes back as he pressed his head on the hard wall, this is too much for him, but he can surly handle it.

He's been wishing for this for so long now and I'll way good then how he used to imagine.

Soon you open your mouth wider and took him all that his tip is already hitting your throat while your lips are almost getting ripped because of how big he got.

You can feel the veins on his members on your tongue. You couldn't even move, it's hurting your mouth. As you're about to pulled away.

A strong tattoo hand gripped on your hair hard. Pulling you down as he went all in inside your little mouth.

He started bumping your head up and down while sinful sounds left his mouth. Your lips ripped apart, tears rolling down your cheek but looking at him having so much fun and pressure write on his face. You tried doing everything to keep him satisfied.

You fastened your movement. Soon after you could feel his bulge getting bigger and in no time a warm liquor quickly explore inside your mouth straight down to your throat.

You pulled away with a string of saliva between your mouth and his côck.

After a few minutes the man was taken aback as he came back to reality after hearing the shower pouring stopped.

He slowly put on his pants and went outside the bathroom.

He was out of breath, you almost caught him. He quickly hide under your bed.

He saw you walking out of the bathroom while drying your hair. You're still nked Infront of his eyes, getting closer and closer till he could only see your foot Infront of his sigh.

He felt the bed move downward once you sat on the side of the bed. Sniffing on your feet as he smell and scented your scent.

After a few minutes you're all dressed up. You walk to the switch and turn it off.

Not it's all dark, Jungkook felt the bed again, with that he knew that you're about to go to sleep. And since he knew that you have this condition of quickly sleeping. In any minutes you will fall asleep and it's his time to go.

After a few minutes he crawled out under the bed and started at you. Moving closer he smiled and kisses you before slowly walk out your room.

You're sitting on the dinner table while talking to your sister when out of sudden a man barge in, he took a sit Infront of your.

"Morning koo". You greeted him while his mother did the same thing. But all of his attention is only on you. He was only staring at you and without you knowing he's already undressing you with those sinful eyes he owns.

He couldn't believe he's becoming obsessed with his own mother's sister. Yes you're his mother's sister that made you his aunt.

Even tho you're only 2 years older since you're a menopause baby than him it's still a sin for him to think of you in that way.

But what can he even do? Those curves you own just keep on turning him on. He loves those and he would like you to keep building more for him.