Foolish Addiction

Father? I don't have father but he have.

Who's he? Well my man.

You slowly opened the door as you sneak inside, closing the door behind you and walked to his direction. He's sleeping peacefully while his under the blanket shirtless.

You climb up to his bed and lay down next to him, sniffing his scent as smile grow bigger on your lips. It draws and shows how happy you're being with him and you couldn't even lie about that fact.

Hugging him and placed your head on his shoulder before closing your eyes with a smile written on you lips.

After a few minutes the man woke up and felt a heavy body on top of him only to find you laying on his chest sleeping.

The man quickly get up and pushed you. Woken up and rubbed your eyes, you look at him and smile.

"Sorry did I scared you?" You asked while chuckles.

"What the heck are you doing in my room?! Have you gone crazy huh?!" He didn't even spoke to you in calm a way as he started shouting Infront of you with a disgusted expression written on his face.

"You're over reaction oppa, it's just me why are you so shocked it's not like this is the first time that we slept together" You laughed a little when all of sudden you felt his strong hand pulling you out of his bed and throw you on the ground.

"You're fcking crazy!! Stop this okay. That moments are just mistake. We're young we make mistakes what can't you not understand about that?! We're siblings so this better be the last time that you will sneak into my room!! Now get out!!" He shouted.

You wipe your tears away and look at him in madness. How could he be so harsh on you when he used to say that you're the most beautiful girl I'm his eyes and that he loves you.

This affair gonna get over now. He's stoping it now just because he found a better pûßßy to fck.

He's throwing you away like a used material that he no longer needs. He's throwing you away just like that as if you're just nobody to him.

He already gets what he wants from you and now that he no longer need you, your nothing but a trash to him.

You just smiled at you step father after he introduced your fiance. I mean you're fixed fiance. Well you have no other choice though.

You had to bare with it, you getting married to someone that they picked for you is expected, your mother have already warned you a thousand times to never fall for someone cause you're meant to be with someone. Someone that they picked for you and now it is happening.

Funny part was that he's your step brother's best friend. Yes he's Jeon Jungkook's best friend Mingyu.

But are you happy about it? Of course not, all you wanted is him, all you wanted is his touch, love, and all. But that could never happen.

Seeing a woman next to him, taking care of him and being all sweet next to him is irritating you.

You hate the fact that the day has come where he's actually holding the right woman who deserves him and that woman wasn't you.

It's too much for you to bare, as soon as the dinner was done you excuse yourself and left.

You're walking alone on the dark alley after you came out of the club. Taking to yourself like a crazy ass bitch you are.

As you're walking a flash of motorcycle hits your sight. Covering your eyes with your hand while trying hard to look at the man driving the big bike but as you're drunk and the light is too bright it was unsuccessful to identify who's the person driving it.

The motorcycle passes by you. Groaning while rolling your eyes and begin to walk away alone on the dark alley when a strong tattooed hand grabbed you by your waist and pin you on the dirty wall.

"Miss me babygirl" He smirk while looking at you.

In no time he quickly connected you lips together, bitting your lips aggressively while pressing his palm on your breast. Groaning in pain and tried your best to pushed the man away.

"Stay away from me, you're not Jungkook so don't you dare touch me!!" You shouted as you turn around ready to leave but the man grabbed you by your hand again and throws you on the wall, pinning both of your hand and looked at you in burning tiger eyes.

"Your foolish Addiction towards him is driving you insane!! It's never been Jungkook!! It's always been me, it is us who had that forbidden affair and you knew it so why the fuck do you still keep convincing yourself that it was Jungkook!! He would never love you!! He only sees you as his little sister but you ruined it and now he thinks of you as a slût since you keep throwing yourself to him taking even tho he keeps on pushing you away, why are you so fcking dumb!!" The man said while shouting at you.

You couldn't bare to hear the truth anymore, you slapped him and started pushing him away till you fell on the dirty ground crying.

It's true, it's was never been Jungkook but you just couldn't control yourself imagining that is was Jungkook since you've been having a big fat crush on him since you're young and as you grow up that crush turned into addiction till you started making up things inside your head and made yourself believe that it was all Jungkook whom you had an forbidden affair with while from the fact it wasn't actually him cause he never looked at you in that way.

"I hate you!!" You shouted at the man while he knew down and pulled you in his embrace.

"And I love you, I will always baby, just choose me and everything will be just fine" Jungguk said while caressing your back.

Since Jungkook and Jungguk share the same face it was easily for you to make your believe yourself that all the things that happened was between you and Jungkook while from the fact it's always been you and Jungguk.