Sinful Puzzle

He came back after a long day. Opening the door, one foot step forward and he finally entered his home.

A deep sigh left his mouth, the teenage boy saw his parents fighting on the corner of the room and he wasn't shocked at all. It always happen.

As he's about to walk upstairs his mother called out his name. Turning his head and look at her. He could say by the look of her face with a smile on her lips, she's about to say something that can fck up his life that is already fcked up.

"Me and your father have decided for you to move to England and continue your collage there, isn't that amazing my dear boy." Her mother smiled at him while all he could do is to nod his head and turn around, leaving his parents all alone.

He was right tho, they're ruining his life and he's about to ruined it more once he's out of their control.

The teenage boy entered his room and saw the maid cleaning his room, he sigh and dropped his belongings on the floor.

Wrapping his arms around her waist as she flinch but immediately smiled after smelling the family aroma, her favorite. The smell of sweet soap bathed boy perfume.

"I had a long day" He whispered next to her ears where he left a wet k'ss behind her ears.

"Do you want me to prepare your bath and take your dinner in bed young master?" Yn asked politely which Jungkook sometimes gets annoyed.

"Love please do that, it would be great if you're the one who's going to bath me while having you as my dinner." Your cheeks heat up after hearing him talk dirty yet it never fail to make you blush and embarrassed.

Your head is laying oh top of his chest while your left hand is interlocking his. Closing your eyes as you get comfortable on your position laying on top of him under the water in the bathtub.

You felt his soft lips touches the back of your palm. He kiss it, you open your eyes and smiled  you just wish this will last long, like forever this way.

But it won't, Jungkook looks at your palm and place a ring on your finger, a promise ring.

"What is that young master? What is this for?" You asked being so clueless of his sudden action. You're superficies, it looks so gorgeously fit into your finger.

"A promise ring, a promise ring that will remind you to keep waiting for me till I came back. I'll be back here and replace that right into engagement ring then to wedding ring, that is a promise and I want you to keep holding to it."

You smiled at him, pulling him for a sweet k'ss as he lead over and received it. Caressing your cheek and stared at each other. You can see how his eyes are lingering with full of love and affection. You love staring at those eyes cause just like they said eyes never lie.

Eyes never lie they said, are you supposed to believe that? Will you believe that after he promised you that he will replace that promise ring into engagement to wedding ring once he came back?.

It's a lie, he lied, he came back but didn't replace the ring, he came back but he didn't filled your finger but different finger. You love him too much and you're so dumb to think that he would love you back while you're just a maid who's uneducated woman working under their commands.

He came back being so proud announcing that he brought a beautiful woman. Elegant, smart, pretty and gorgeous. For from what you are. It's life you're the ground while she's the sky. You're just a dirt in her clean white dress. You're far from her. Far from being his woman.