Noona

He's so innocent, innocent like a little bunny who knows nothing. Until you ruined his innocence. Showing off your nked body while showing a sweet smile on him.

He fell, you made him fell for you without you knowing and now he's becoming crazy over you. He will do everything for you, everything even good or bad.

"Jungkook" he looked at the woman. He saw his older sister. Half older sister. They both have the same mother but different fathers. Right now their mother is married to Jungkook's father after Yn's father left them when she's only 3 year old.

Jungkook made his way towards her. She grabbed his hand and run into the woods while holding his hand.

They stopped when they're already Infront of their favorite tree. You started removing your cl'thes while Jungkook is watching you. You stopped as you look at him.

"What are you doing? get nked now, we don't have much time left" you said as you let your dress fall on the ground leaving you with only undergarment.

"Noona, how long are we gonna keep doing this?" He asked while looking on the ground playing with his fingers not wanting to face you. You grabbed his hand and caressed it.

"Do you want us to stop?" You asked him calmly. He quickly turn his head. He looked at you as he shook his head repeatedly.

"No, never but I'm scared noona" the little one don't wanna lose his beloved sister, she mean alot to him. Not just a sister but as a woman that he wanted to spend his whole life with.

"Don't be scared I'll always be here with you okay" she smiles at him and mess his hair with her hand making the man smile, he loves that.

"Mark me, always do that so you knew I'm always belong to you only." You said

You're slowly going down on your knees, unbuttoned his p'nts, pulling his c'ck out of this b'xer and begin to l'ck the free c'm of his c'ck tip, you bite your lips before going back to his d'ck and this time you put it inside your mouth and begin to move in and out while on the other side Jungkook started m'an.

He grabbed your hair pulling you closer to deepen his c'ck inside your m'uth and begin to guide you by pushing your head closer while moving his hips as well, he throw his head back after you pulled out his c:ck on your m'uth with the sounds of "pop" you catch your breath and put it back again doing it slowly for a while then you started doing it faster wanting to taste the c'm of your bunny.

"F-fck noona take my c'm" he command and you gladly did as he said, you swallow all of it without letting a single drop get wasted.

You sit on his lap while facing him and your legs are open, he move your p'ntie on the side and slowly putting his d'ck inside you making you moan.

You're starting to move faster while hearing the w'tness of your organs, you started moving faster and faster while s'cking him neck prevention yourself from moaning out loud, "fck that feels good noona keep moving" he said his other hand travel to the back of your neck and pull your neck closer to his mouth and started giving you some marks.

"F-fck y-yeah ahmmm-" you let out a moan when begin on sucking your neck while you're moving In and out of his c'ck

"That's not trueeee!!! She's alive!! My noona is alive!!" The boy is crying out loud, he wants your parents to look for you, to never give up looking for you but they did.

The man is crying mess on the floor, he couldn't accept the fact that he lost his beloved sister at the same time he lost the woman he loves.

Your parents tried to comfort him yet none of them could do it. He only needs you by his side. He only needs you to calm himself down. He only needs you to make him feel alive. He needs you alive but you're no where to find.

"Jungkook, just accept that your sister is gone, they check the all over the place, they search everywhere even at the very deep ocean, she's gone" your mother said.

"No!! She's not!! Stop lying she said she will always be here!! She will never leave me!!" The man run out of the house leaving you mother and father crying.

The boy continue running on his beer feet, tears rolling down his cheek, his feet is hurting as it's stepping on rocks and stone on the wood's ground.

He's blaming himself, he regret asking his parents for vacation, he regret picking a beach trip, he regret asking you to swim with him in the deep ocean, he regret everything he did, he blame himself for losing you.

Soon he reached yours and his favorite tree where's everything always happen, where it all started, where he realized he loves you not just his sister but as his lover.

"Noona, you said you will always be here right, noona be here please I miss you, please." The boy cries his heart out, he couldn't process everything that is happening.

"Please noona come back, I've been losing my mind, please." He fell on his knees crying, he shouted and shouted praying for you to come back and be right here by him side.

"You promise, you promise you will always be with me, don't break that promise please, please!!!" He keep on punching the ground, pulling his hair hard, he's like a crazy person who lost his mind, but he's coming at that point tho right?.

But no, he will not, cause soon a girl walk towards him, messing his hair using her hand and she giggled.

"What is the reason of your tears bunny" you said. He slowly look up and saw you standing right Infront of him.

He quickly stood up from the dirty ground and hugged you tight. You smiled and hug him, patting his back as you wanted to comfort him.

"I promised you that I'll always be here right, and promise are not meant to be broken." You broke the hug and wipe his tears using both of your thumb.

"Gosh, kook you're a mess" you smiled yet he didn't said anything else but to pulled you into a deep passionate k'ss.

"They said you're gone" he said while snipping, breathing heavily. "I didn't wanna believe them cause I know you will never leave me."

"I did it all so that I can be with you freely, now it's your time to make them believe that you're gone so that we can finally be free from here and be together." You said

"You planned it all?" You nod your head as you caressed his cheek "it's your turn now, then we can finally be together. He kissed you and said,

"I wanna be with you noona, please tell me what to do."

"I will my love" You said.