Not Right But Feels Right pt2

Unbuttoning his cl"thes while lips is connected to his, k"ssing each other aggressively, showing how much you missed each other and how badly you wanna feel each other in every part of your body.

While sitting on his l"p, you successfully removed him cl"thes and broke the kiss, you stared at each other and smiles, going down on your knees, your hand slowly caressing his inner th"ghs making his b"ner harder than it already it.

Your hand run through his belt, wanting to remove it but Jungkook being so impatient, he grabbed your hand and made you stand up as he bend you down to his desk as he hurriedly take off his belt and throw it away.

Unzipping his p'nts and let it fall on the ground, he took his hard c'ck out of his b'xer and begging to stroke it while letting out a satisfied moan.

"Fck, You wanted me to make love to you right baby?" He come closer to you as you nod your head, feeling yourself getting w't with just his wet k'sses that you received at the back of your head while the tip of his hard c'ck is pointing at your b'tt cheek.

His hand still on his d'ck, stroking it while the other hand run through your hair and pulled you closer while he begin to whisper to your ear.

"Why don't you, use your pretty voice, my love, you use, say you wanna make love to me" you groan as you just wish for him go fck you now and make you feel good.

"Ahh please I wanna make love to you" you wrapped your hand around his n'ck from behind while still being bend down on the table "please fck me now and make me feel good."

He smiled in satisfaction before leaving a kiss on your ear and slammed himself inside you as your wetness made it way easier to him but not to you cause you're in shocked of the suddenly pain that leaves you whipping.

You totally forgot how big he is after the the 3 years of separation, your grip at the table tighten as he didn't even asked you if you wanted him to move already or not.

He started moving, thr'sting hard while watching himself showing and disappearing! in your tiny c'nt.

L'ckling your lips, tasting your juices. Sliding in and out of your fold, kissing you lips, thrusting his hard fat d'ck inside your slick wet p'ssy while you begin to moan out, loud.

The pain soon turn pleasure as you begging to get for more, wanting for more and ask him to go faster and harder "F-fck please, faster Koo, f-faster"

He thr'sted inside you from behind holding your neck in his grasp thr'sting harder and faster everytime leaving you breathless each thr'st.

His b'lls hitting your a's as he graunted obscenity over and over "Fck, you like this don't you?, Me making love to you?"

"Y-yes, F-fck please more" as his grip on your neck is getting tighter he started sucking your shoulder making you m'an out of pleasure.

his other hand run through your t'ts and begging to massage them with only one hand and didn't dare to stop from moving in and out.

"K-koo, no hickey p-please" saying that, he started biting your skin harder and move up to your neck to do the same thing.

he surly don't like the idea of you having a husband and the worst is that it's not even him.

He made a mistake leaving you without saying goodbye but he promised to come back and he did only to find out you're already married to his best friend.

He can't blame you, nor his friend as it's his fault, you must be lonely and his friend is there to accompany you but he still hates the idea of you not being his wife or not being his woman.

He edged you for a long time while his tattooed arms is wrapped around your throat as he thr'st into you from behind again and again.

You m'an as best as you could, with him holding your throat as the heavy shorts breath escapes from your mouth.

"Putting my marks on your delicate skin is part of making love to you my love, so gladly take it." he said while continue putting his marks all over your neck and shoulder.

"Argh, please let me c'm" as you feel your stomach building something inside, you knew at that time his about to make you cum.

"C'm to me baby" he whispered as his movement begin to go fast and hard repeatedly hitting the spot till both of you c'm at the same time.

His thr'st started getting slow after filling you up. He dropped his sweaty forehead to your shoulder and leave k'ss on it.

Trying to catch up with your breath, he sigh and made himself sit on his chair while looking at your naked back, leading at the table Infront of him. Catching your breath. He pulled you to his lap and lay your head on his shoulder as you buried your face on the crook of his neck and whispered.

"I miss you, I miss us but I knew this isn't right" you said while he just embraced you.

"But this just feels right, Isn't?" He asked you as you just nod your head cause what he said it true. it really is feels right for the both of you.

Jungkook kiss your forehead and fell asleep on his arms keeping you safe, embracing you like you're the precious gem be needed to protect cause you can be steal anytime just like how his friend did.