Dirty Liar pt2

Jimin is pinning you on the wall. You glance at him while trying to push him away as hard as you can but it's useless.

How can a small body like yours matches with his well build arms muscle. He pushed you against the wall after you tried running away from him that leaves you groaning in pain.

He was so mad. Burning in anger because of what you did. You made him believe that you and him can finally be together after he did as you said but you betrayed him.

He saw you doing it with Mr.Jeon and that's when he realized you actually just used him to break the couples apart.

He feels disgusted for falling for two face like you. Right now he wanted you to pay for what you did. But for you, you did nothing at least that's what you're trying to convince yourself.

You keep telling yourself that it's not your fault that he's dump and actually believe that you will choose a poor little guy like him who's poorest than a rat.

You both stared at each other and you can see the anger in his eyes. But you looked at him the same way, while trying to get away from him, he smashed his lips on yours.

You keep on pushing him away, trying to break the kiss. You keep on screaming for help while his mouth is still on yours. Soon he fell on the ground after receiving a hard punch on his face.

You turned around and saw Jungkook standing next to you. You hugged him tight while he embrace you. He stared at the poor guy laying on the floor.

"Don't you dare step your feet in my house again or else you will end up in jail together with my ex wife." He said while pulling you away.

You smirk at Jimin who's laying on the floor with his bloody mouth. He was so pissed off.

You made everyone believe that you're an actual angel while you're just angel in disguise. And right now your target is Jungkook and you actually made him believe.

He was blind just like how Jimin used to be but now that he's eyes are wide open he can already see everything.

Jungkook shut the door behind him. As you both entered your share room he immediately dragged you inside the bathroom.

Getting under the shower he turn the handle and open it.The water fall on your body directly, making you both socked in wet.

He started rubbing your neck and your lips hardly. You're confused by his action.His action is hurting you.

Your lips is already shallowing while your neck turned red before of the hard impact of his hand. He's rubbing every each of your body that Jimin touched.

He can't let other man touch you. You're just his and no one will ever dare to touch you.

Only he can.Soon you actually begin to cry silently and Jungkook finally stopped. He looked at you and realized that he hurted you.

Pulling you in his embrace while he keeps on mumbling the words

"I'm sorry" through your ears.Both of your are laying on the bathtub. Your head is laying against his chest while he's laying on the edge of the bathtub. Interlocking your hand with he's.

He kiss the back of your hand while staring at the wedding ring in your finger.

Yes both of you are married. After that night when Jungkook saw his ex-wife with Jimin he didn't think twice to divorce him.

His wife beg him but he never listen. Jimin actually already told him everything but he never believe any of them.

Jimin told Jungkook the truth after he finds out your and Jungkook are getting married but Jungkook chooses not to believe any of them thinking that Jimin is ruining your reputation just because his ex-wife say so.

As he's blindly Inlove with you, he actually started believing your lies and never opened his ears to listen to everyone. Only you and your words that he chooses to believe.

While Jungkook is laying under the water with his arms wrapped around your shoulder. He felt your palm on his member.

He hummed softly as you wrapped your palm on his cock and behind to pump under the water. You moved away from him and stay inside of him while continuesly palming him. You smirk while looking at him enjoying your touch.

Soon Jungkook open his eyes and looked at you.

You removed your hand from his cock and lay your back on the edge of the bathtub.

He started at you while you put your hand under the water and moan, then he realized that you're actually fingering yourself under the water Infront of him.

You keep on moaning while pinching your nipple. you look at your husband who's sitting Infront of you while bitting your lips as you continue pleasuring yourself.

Jungkook couldn't hold himself back. palming the crotch with his big tattooed hand, he pressed down on the bulge making a pleasurable sign escape from his cherry lips. Leaning his head on the edge of the tub, he rolled back his eyes while continuesly pounding his tattooed hand on his veiny cock.

Before Jungkook can even make  himself cum. You made your way towards him, touching his thighs making him look at you.

You grabbed his hand and place them on your boobies.

you pushed your hand flat on his chest rocking your hips up and down after placing his cock inside your womanhood.

The water is flashing everywhere everytime you pushed down and pull up, your boobs bounced while Jungkook just keep an eye on them. You took his hand guiding them to your waist as you pound into his cock recklessly.

Your head dove back as you played with your breast.

"Ughhh" you heard him groan making you moan in pleasure. The water spill everywhere but none of you cared about it. all you care right now is you pleasuring one other.

How can you be so happy and contended with your life right now after breaking and ruining other people's lifes. You're truly selfish but this side of your brings you a better life to live and you didn't regret any of it.

You didn't regret even a bit cause this is exactly what you want. You already have everything wrapped around your hands.

You're a true evil but you careless about it.

You're a little Dirty Liar and you choose to remain like that just so you can keep him all for yourself.