Not Right But Feels Right

Staring at the mirror looking at the woman Infront of you, and found your self wearing revealing clothes, the tight dress hugs you body really well. Running your hand through your left hand and continue staring at yourself till your gaze fell on the rings in your finger, not only one but two.

The wedding ring and the engagement rin is this right? asking yourself through your mind, no it isn't right, since when cheating becomes right? Never, never in a million years, but is this cheating? Cause all you wanted is to help your husband and rebuild his company again but to do that you have to do something very sinful.

Two strong yet tattooed arms begin to wr around your waist, pulling you closer to hi as the back of your body hit his front areal! digging his face to the crook of your neck and started leaving wet kisses starting from your neck then to your shoulder.

Grabbing your right hand gently and interlock his hand with yours, his wet kisses started going down to your arms till it ended at the back of your palm before looking at you through the mirror and whispered through your ear.

"I miss you." the only words that left his mouth while looking at the beautiful lady Infront of him that he once loved, and still continually loving.

"Let's do it now, make it quick, he must be waiting for me." You respond without looking at him but instead, you drop your gaze at ground not wanting to let your feelings and weakness control you.

"You know very well that making love need time." He replied as he turn you around, grabbing you by your arms and lead closer to kiss you but instead you turn your head the other side.

"This isn't making love, this is the payment that you want after helping my husband, remember?." You turn your head and raised your eye brow before continuing "You wanted to fck me, one night payment, have you forgotten?."

He stared at you and there's something in his eyes that stops you from looking away from him, you couldn't break the eye contact even though you wanted, something in those eyes that keep on stopping you from looking away and you didn't.

Look at him, him looking at you, both mouth are closed, not dare to speak till he finally opened him, "Why didn't you wait for me?." The only question that left his mouth.

"Why on earth will you expect me to wait for someone that I don't even have idea if he's coming back or not, you left without saying anything." You pushed his hand away from you and stare at him,

Taking few step backwards and begin to unzip the dress and let it fell on the ground, unclipping your bra and take your undergarment off and throw it somewhere in the room leaving yourself completely naked Infront of him.

"Do it, make it quick, my husband is waiting for me, Jeon." You started stepping forward, placing both of your hand on his chest and begging to unbutton his clothes while he continue looking at you.

He grabbed both of your hand that is working on his clothes, you stop and look up to him "Stop this" he pushed your hand a little harsh as he walked past by you.

Pick up your clothes on the floor of his bedroom and made his way towards you, looking at him in confused while he look at you with those eyes that says something, hurt, hurtfulness is visible in his eyes that he failed to hide.

"Dress up and leave, I don't need your body as exchange for helping my traitor best friend" He grabbed your hand and handle you your clothes before turning around and taking steps out of his room but you grab his hand.

"What's wrong?, Isn't this what you wanted? One night with you?." You asked with a little sounds of annoyed us visible in your tone, his action is making you confused, isn't making out what he wanted?.

"Just leave." He removed your hand from him and started walking away but then again you grab him and shouted "What is your problem?!." Shouting at him while looking at him in disbelief.

"Just leave Y/n, also you don't have to keep reminding me that you have husband and that's not me, now leave you don't have to pay me back, just leave." With that he left and didn't dare to look at you.

At night you couldn't sleep, at daylight you're zooming out, what's happening to you? Right you're thinking about him, thinking about his behavior.

It's clear that he wanted your body after you asked him to help your husband's falling company as he's also his friend, he made it so clear to you that he wanted your body as exchange but he pushed you away once you're nked Infront of him.

You sign and look at your husband who's sitting on the dining table with a computer Infront of him, making your way towards him and put your coffee on the table.

"I'm going out for a while just needed to meet a friend" you said while hugging him from behind, he turn his hand to you and kiss the tip of your nose before nodding his head and went back to his work.

You let go of him and step backward, looking at him silently before questioning yourself, 'why didn't I wait for him?' you close your eyes realizing what's happening in your mind and mentally cursed yourself.

Open the door and went inside the room seeing him on his chair looking at his computer not noticing the presence of yours, locking the door behind you and slowly placing your hand on the couch.

Unbutton your clothes and drop it on the floor along with your br" while making your way towards him, too focused on his work that he didn't even notice that you're already beside him till you turn his chair and immediately attack your lips on him.

Both t'ngue started fighting till his t"ngue win against yours and after a minute, two lips separated from each other while the eyes meet.

"Your existence is making me unfaithful to my husband" you whispered as you close your eyes and connected your forehead together, it's true, you couldn't get him out of your mind and that's why you're here wanting him to own you, to use you, and to make love to you.

"Right now, all I wanted is to make love to you, to feel the love that I didn't receive for 3 years after you left?" You open your eyes and stare at him.

"Make love to me, my love"