BESTIE'S father

I can make you feel you the way
No one can, just like how I can make you fell on your knees that no man can.

Looking around the house and sigh after the maid told you, your best friend isn't home right now, you turn around to leave when someone pulled your wrist.

"M-Mr.Jeon" you look at the person who pulled you while you're still shocked, smirk appeared on his lips once he get to hear your voice again, he let go of your hand and gave you a wet kiss on your right cheek while pulling your body closer to him, filling the gap in between your body.

His lips went down to your jaw and kiss you again while whispering in your ears "You don't know how much I missed this scent of yours,baby" his lips went down to your neck again and started sucking it making you moan out of nowhere "And you have no idea how much I miss fucking you in my bed and cumming allover to my cock while I'm inside you" he again whispered and turn to look at you, you bite your lips nervous and in just a sec that nervous lips turn into smirk and pulled him by his neck and connected your lips together.

Jungkook's Bedroom

Soon the two of you reach to his room at the exact place where you both already doing the dirt behind your bestie's back. It's a sin yes but for both of you as long as you're enjoying each other's company there's nothing gonna change even tho you're already feeling guilty doing this behind her daughter's back.

Jungkook Is still married and his wife is off from work and while she's at work you and Jungkook will do the dirt it's neither in your place or in his place right here in the same bed on where he used to fuck his wife before he even meet you.

Yes he's cheating on his wife and lying to his daughter and you can call yourself a homewrecker but you're not the only who ruined their family cause you come in their life while they are already broken.

Right now he's on top of you unbuttoning his shirt while you're pulling him inside hungry kisses as it's been passed two weeks since the last time you did it and meet each other, each one of you is hungry for each other and wanting everything to last long.

His hand landed on your thighs up to your lace pantie and begging to slide it down to rub your clit, you moan into the kiss as soon as you felt his cold fingers on your womanhood, he broke the kiss and smirk at you before going down to your neck and started removing your top revealing your red bra, he unclip it and grabbed your breast on his other hand and suck it without stopping rubbing your clit.

Pulling your head back to the bed as you feel so much pleasure already by the fact that he's just starting, he stop that made you open your eyes and look at him only to find him removing his pants and his boxer and went up to you and remove your skirt and your panties that is already on your knees throwing them away From his sight, licking his bottom lips and stare at your naked body, he pulled you closer to the edge of the bed by pulling your feel, he knee down and look at you asking for permission, you simply smile and nod your head and the next thing you know was that his warm touch is already on your clit licking your free cum while his two fingers is inside you moving front and back.

"Ohw-ahhh d-daddy" you keep moaning just like how he wanted while his huge and thick cock is inside your tiny hole, his thrusts were rough and fast as your wall take his hard girth so well, he put your one leg on his shoulder making his every thrusts come deep and hard inside you hitting your walls so we'll that will make you cum in a minute, you both were in pure bliss. The pain the tension and the worry long forgotten as the both of you continue enjoying each other while eyes full of lust.

"F-fuck please, please Jungkook don't stop, pleasee I'm cumming" Listening to your words begging him not to stop he listened to you and continue to make you feel good, he move closer to you and started kissing your passionately while still moving inside you and said. "I aren't planning to stop baby, I'm going to use this cum dumpster of yours because this tight hole belongs to me, that pretty face belongs to me that made you my property" smile appeared on two faces while looking at each other with lust and passion. Soon you broke the eye contact and said "Fuck I'm cumming" he smiled "Then cum baby" he put your nipple in his mouth and waited for you to cum while he keeps on thrusting roughly.

Soon he felt the warm liquid covering his thick cock, he growled making your walls clench at him, his verbal venomous trusts made you roll your eyes back while pulling your head back after cumming for him, he keeps on moving and moving till it's time for him to cum inside you, feeling the warm liquid fill you up he fell on the bed right beside you and take you to his chest while both are trying to catch their breath.

After calming you take a look at him only to see him with his eyes close, he confessed to you that he does love his wife anymore but still you know that there's still a place in his heart that she's in it as she became part of his life and STILL part of his life, you watch him peacefully till soon he asked you as he sense pair of eyes on him. " what is it baby" You sigh and lay down on top of him under the blanket. " just thinking about what will happened to me after my chapter ends from your life being your mistress, just think about it, if the chapter of your story that I am in it will I have my own story by then?". He sigh listen to your words, he finally open his eyes and look at you, his both hand run down to your waist and peck your lips before saying.

"I already told you, I don't love her anymore and if we're talking about chapter in each other's story ours is just starting and my chapter with has come to the end and it's for you to begin yours in mine okay, I wanna marry someday Y/n" You gave him a warm smile before nodding your head and close your eyes

"This is the reason why I fell for him, he always choose me and make me feel the love that I haven't received from any man that passes my life not even my father

But still it's a sin being with a married man who's also your bestie's Father and you let yourself be selfish for the man who's not really yours is a sin but he choose you, he picked you, he loves you and for that you're willing to do everything just to keep him and be loved by him that you will do the same"