Sinful Touch

Sin.

A Total sin. She became a sinner because of the sinner's sinful touch. He made her a sinner and he didn't care about that, he loved her being a sinner like him.

The man insert the key inside the door nob, crack the door open and made his way inside the bedroom.

With a first aid kit on his hand he made his way to the woman laying on the ground. He picked her up and brought her to the bed laying her down while he sat beside her.

He looked at the girl sleeping and pulled out a cotton and some ointment, slowly pressing in on her bruises.

He made sure that he wasn't pressing it so much so that she won't feel the pain and woke her up.

Watching her lips, he couldn't hold back, he suddenly felt weird sense of thirst, he wanted her lips on his.

He was so lost that he didn't noticed he was actually pressing the white cotton hard on her bruises.

She groan in pain, slowly opening her eyes and saw him. The sinner. The sinner who made her a sinner just like him. She hates him.

She pushed herself backwards, trying to avoid him, Jungkook hate it, and she knows it but still she won't let him turned her into a complete sinner like him.

The man sigh seeing her being terrified of him, he just wanted to be nice for once so he pulled her legs that he was putting ointment earlier and move it closer to him.

Yn though he was planning on doing something to her again so she end up kicking Jungkook, he groan in pain.

She became more terrified, she didn't know what to do, she's not a bad person and she feels guilty even tho kickin' him was nothing compared to all the things he have done to her.

With shaking hands she slowly crawl up closer to him, she put her hand on Jungkook stomach right where she kicked him and realized she actually kicked her on his wound and it started bleeding again.

Yn was scared, she started panicking, she watches Jungkook groaning in pain. Crying Infront of him while she started begging him for forgiveness.

Jungkook's eyes darken, all he wanted to do was to be nice to her for once but she ruined everything and now he's so damn mad at her.

Jungkook grabbed Yn's hair and made her look at him, his eyes are burning and those are enough to scare her out.

He pin her to the bed, getting on top of her as he wrapped his tattoo fingers around her neck, she starts hitting him while Jungkook didn't even dared to move.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!, You hate me when I'm being bad but you also hate me when I'm trying to be good?!" He shouted at her, the pressure he's putting on her neck is too much, she could vomit blood anything if he still keep his hands around her neck in any minutes.

"Can you fucking see this?! You did this Yn, you're a fucking bad person, you're a fucking sinner!!" He said while pointing his stomach.Yeah you because a sinner because of him, hurting someone is a sin and that's what you did, you stab him cause you wanted to wanted to escape from him but you're easy to manipulate.

He blames you, he called you a sinner for hurting him even tho it's just the right thing to do, you should have left that time but you didn't, you pity him, you can't leave him bleeding on the ground so you choose to stay but that's the worst decision you've made.

You're supposed to be just a innocent woman who's serving at churches, you're supposed to be like that put right now you're here slowly becoming a sinner just like him.

He became obsessed with you, so while you're serving at the church he made sure that he would get close to you, you both fell in love.

At least that's what you knew. You both started dating each other secretly as it is forbidden to a nun to be in a relationship, mostly marriage. On the other hand jungkook started getting into physical touch and you've not ready for it, more like you don't believe in sex cause it is a sin.

Mostly sex before marriage, you tried excusing yourself from him till you ran out of the reasons. You broke up with him and continue the serve in church.

Jungkook was frustrated, he became more and more obsessed with you till he actually started watching you sleep, shower and more personal things to do, till one day he decided to kidnap you and keep you from himself.

Jungkook let go of you neck, he started kissing you aggressively, you cried out trying to push him away put nothing seems to work on him.

Even tho he's already in pain because his wound is literally bleeding he still didn't let it passed. He ripped off your clothes and begin to mark you all over your body.

He stood up and removed his pants while you're laying on the bed crying, he palm his crock and groan because of sudden pleasure he reserved from his hand.

He walked closer to you, standing right beside the bed while you're laying there.

Pressing his thumb over his shaft, he rubbed along his length releasing sounds of pleasure enjoy the scene Infront of him.

The precum tips dripping drops on your hand, you cried silently while he continue fucking himself Infront of you.

He continue stroking his hard length, pressing on the poking vains, creating unexplainable sense of pleasure. With each stroke his eyes are focused on your figure underneath him.

He could literally imagine every sinful touch he would do with you by just watching you like that. He could feel himself getting bigger.

He was about to cum and he made you open your mouth, you close your eyes tight after feeling the hot liquid filled your mouth.

You wanted to vomit but he grabbed your cheek tight threatening you to swallow it or else it would be worst so you did what he told you.

He smiled as he put his cock inside your mouth asking you to clean it up for him.

"Fuck your such a good sinner Yn" he pulled away from you kissing your lips, biting it, sucking it then pulled away.

Wiping his mouth and smirk at you.

He sit on the floor next to you, he signal you to go on your knees Infront of him, not wanting the worst part you follow everything he said.

He throw the first aid kit on you and made you clean his wound.