King's Doll

You blink your eyes repeatedly. You're alive? But how? This is impossible. You shouldn't be alive.

The king walks in and saw his younger sister crying on the ground. He was frustrated seeing her like that. He loves her a lot. A lot means he will do everything and anything just for her.

She saw her older brother who is now the king of their kingdom and run towards him. Hugging him tightly while crying.

He went down on his knees and hugged her back, trying his best to calm her down.

"My doll is gone, please do something King oppa. I want my doll back!!" The princess's protested while crying none stop.

"Don't worry I'll try my best to do everything that I can" The King said while caressing his sister's hair. While his sister is crying over a doll, he's smirking widely cause it's finally happening.

You get up from the bed while rubbing your eyes. You smiled when you saw your feet. You can move them!! You can move!!.

You slowly stand up from the bed while holding the wooden craft on the side of the bed. You laugh. You're overjoyed.

You take a step forward without holding the wooden craft but within a sec you came falling down on the ground. You groan in pain while looking at your feet with tears in your eyes.

The door made the sound of crack that catches your attention. With a teary eyes, you look at the man who just came in. His cold expression gives you chill on your spine.

You saw his dark odds searching the room when his eyes fell on you. He smiled and slowly walk towards you. You're clueless. You don't know what to do. You just stay there in the same position as he came closer.

He extended his hand and caresses your cheek. With just one touch of him you truly felt something build inside your stomach. It's like butterflies are flying on your empty stomach.

"You're as beautiful as I thought you would be my doll" He said and laugh. His laugh somehow scared you. You don't know why but everytime he's trying to do or say anything your feelings started changing. A mix feeling or scared, happy and more.

"I'm Yn, doll Yn, you know me?" You asked him. You're truly clueless, you don't even know who's this man Infront of you right now.

"Yes baby, I know you, you're my doll. You're the king's Doll" He smirk while you look at him in confused.

"No, I'm not your doll. I'm princess ell's doll, I'm her doll she always play with me. Like a tea cup dinner!! I would love to do that now!! I can finally drink the tea from cup!!" You cheerfully said as you tried to get up. You run to the door to open it attempting to find your owner when the man suddenly grabbed you by your arms and sigh.

"No, you're my doll. Look at you, you can talk, you can walk, you can literally do anything that you want and you wanna know why? It's because I turned you into human like us I asked the witch to turned you into a woman in exchange of my wife leaving my child without a mother cause I'm so madly, deeply obsessed with you. I even steal you from my sister and now she's crying none stop. I did all of that just to turn you to this. Now you have to pay, just stay by my side and do whatever I told you and we will be just fine baby." He gave you a peck on your lips and smile.

He loves looking at you so clueless. You don't know the world. You don't know what is wrong or right. You just know that this man help you to become human just like that and you knew you owe him alot.