Right now With you

I want you right here right now
While he's a sleep

Cooking dinner in the kitchen as it's almost time for your husband to come home, busy preparing the food you didn't notice that someone is already behind you wrapping his both arms around your waist making you startled from his suddenly action.

"Oh my-kook don't do that". You hit his arms before receiving a soft giggle from him. "Sit there kook, I'm almost done". He didn't listen to you and continue hugging you from behind as he buried his face on your neck.

"Love, let go of me I need to finish this so that you can eat and rest, okay?". He didn't answer or let go of you but instead he turn you around and started kissing you, turning of the stove from behind and pick you up as he sit you on the table.

"What if I said I want you right here right now while he's asleep". You chuckles and nod while leading closer to him and made your lips connect to each other. "Then have me as long as he's asleep, now it's your time daddy" you wink as he closed his eyes tightly and open them only to see his eyes that is full of lust.

"You have no idea how much I miss you calling me daddy, baby" he didn't waste time and quickly made his lips to your giving you some wet kisses to your lips down to your jaw and to your neck that is surly his favorite part of your body to marked on.

While both of you are in the middle of the kiss his hand travel down to your thighs caressing it, he went down pull your dress up before he going up to your core and begin to rub your clit as you let out some moans directly through his ears making him crave for you even more.

Spreading your legs apart and made his way in between before, looking at your wet core making him bite his lips and look at you with a smirk "Finally, I can have you all for myself now, princess" you chuckles while looking at him who's currently on his knees. "Now for long so you have to hurry before he wokes up and ruined our moment, handsome". He smiled and begin to eat you up, feeling his warm tongue licking your wetness make you rolled your eyes while pulling your head back because of suddenly pleasure.

The tip of his tongue continue playing with your clit as his two fingers is inside you moving faster as you keep being him to make it faster, grabbing his head while your face is facing the seeing without your eyes close and pulling him deeper in between your legs till he finally make you cum.

Licking your cream and make his tongue inside your hole tasting the silty creamy cum he work on. Soon after he make you face the table and bending down for him, he removed his belt and unbutton his pants while pulling the zipper down same goes to his boxer and insert his long thick length inside you. His huge hand is placed. around your neck while giving you kisses on your neck.

Moving in and out as his thrusts begin to go faster, deeper and harder making you cry out due pleasure, you keep moaning for him, calling him the way he misses and he wanted, "D-daddy". You moan that Is almost a whisper but enough for him to hear it "Daddy what?, Baby" he groan as your wall tighten around his cock and said "D-daddy, make me cum" he smirk hearing those from you.

Going in, thrusting inside you faster as much as he can just so you can feel how much you're lucky having him and owning him all for yourself for a very nice sexual attractive that makes you feel like in a cloud nine.

Your breath become heaving after feelings something in your stomach meaning you're about to cum. "F-fuck Jungkook I'm cumming". He lick the sweat from your jaw and kisses your neck before saying. "Fucking cum for me, baby" you did as he said and cum for him, he didn't stop from moving till he made himself cum inside you covering his length using your cream.

He stay inside you for a minute before pulling out and turn you around as he kisses you all over your face making you smile and pulled him by his neck and gave him some sweet kisses. "Are you hungry, my love?" You ask him before connect your noise together, he nod his head making you laugh and let go of him. "Wait I'll preparing it for you okay" he nod as he let go of your waist and watch you preparing the dinner, while you're in the middle of it crying from a lil baby was heard making the father chuckles.

"Good thing we finished before he even woke up". You chuckles and shook your head before you signal him go get his son who's crying from his room.

After you're done placing the food on the table the father and son entered the kitchen who has bunny smile on each other's faces, turning their head to you made their smile even brighter and walk towards you giving you some kisses coming from the two handsome boys that you own.

"Let's eat" you smile at him and pull the chair for him before taking your son and put him in his own chair then sit beside your husband as you guys started eating with laughter since your husband is telling you story about how his day become.