My Dirty Little Secret

He is known for being the innocent quiet kid in the school. Bullies? That's normal, everyone gets bullied if they feels like you don't fit in their life and social environment.

Of course he was getting bullied. But behind that innocent face, is he hiding something? Like his dirty little secret?

Of course everyone has dirty little secret and his secret is secretly touching himself while calling out your name.

But who are you tho? Who are you in his life?.

You're laughing as you kick the man again. He groan in pain while your circle of friends are laughing along with you.

As you're enjoying the scene Infront of you, the man is groaning in pain while you continue kicking him and making fun of him infront of everyone.

You stoped and turn around. You and your friends giggle. The man opened his eyes and saw your exposed thighs Infront of him, you're making him pervert.

He shouldn't be thinking about you this way, he should be hating you for making his life miserable.

But he's a man after all, he couldn't stop himself from thinking nasty about you when you're standing Infront of him with your tiny skirt that is almost exposing your undergarment.

And as he's laying of the floor, he could see you everything. And he's liking what he sees, he even forgot about the pain in his body as he was so lost in his thoughts.

You turned around and found him staring at you, you raise your eye brow as you smirk seeing his eyes on your tights. You get on you knees.

Pulling him by his collar as you pin him on the locker. Smirking at him when one of your friends tap your shoulder.

"I think that's enough, we're getting late Yn" you look at Jungkook. You can see that he was relief but you won't let him go that easily.

"You guys should go first I'll just handle him for awhile" They all nod and they made their way out of the scene.

Now it's only the two of you. The fear on his eyes is visible and it's making you exited.

Grabbing his veiny hand and place it inside your clothes and made his hand squish your boobies.

"You like it don't you?" You asked him and took his other hand and place it on your inner thighs under your skirt.

Biting your lips while looking at the man, you roll your eyes and put your head back when he suddenly rubbed your area.

Soon you look up to him and slap him hard. Pushing him on the lockers and started kissing him while you sitting on his lap.

Pulling away with a string of saliva from both of you. You wipe your lips and slap him hard again.

"Gosh you ruined my lipstick." You rolled your eyes and stood up.

The man did the same thing. The time he was looking at the ground but deep inside he was happy even tho he was beaten up to dèath physical.

Who wouldn't be happy when you get to touch you crush and she's even your first kiss.

But soon his thoughts got interrupted when you throw your bag at him. He catch it and started following you like an obedient puppy.

You look at him through his reflection on the mirror Infront of you two. You're at the girl's bathroom while fixing your makeup.

You turn around and face him making him look at you. Signaling him to come closer as he did, standing Infront of you, he received two slaps across his face, left and right side.

You sit on the sink and pulled him closer.

"Who the heck was that girl?" You asked him. He was just looking down all the time he didn't even dare to reply you.

"I'm asking you again, who is she?" This time you made it sounded deeper and angrier cause you are very very mad at him.

"J-just a friend love" he quietly says making you smirk.

"Ohw baby but friends don't kiss each other." You laughed under your breath.

"It's was just on the cheek and she did it not me" Trying to explain himself. You got pissed of and grabbed the kn¡fe from your bag.

"You know that I hate it when someone is touching mine right?" All he could do is to nod as the sharp you're holding is pointing at his neck.

"Then you already know what to do baby. Don't make me lose my mind again cause I can do worst." He nod for the second time before grabbing the weapon from your hand.

You smile as you pulled himself and started kissing him again.

Soon you pulled away and the man left the bathroom to end someone life and that is the girl you've seen him with.

He loves you alot, he never wanted to see you upset about something so he does everything that you says.

He even agree to hide your relationship with him just for the sake of your popularity and your reputation as the queen bee in the school.

A girl like you shouldn't be dating a guy like him, people might make fun of you if they find out you're dating him. So you started bullying him Infront of everyone to make them believe that you and him are nothing.

You're a psychopath, you don't know what you want. Sometimes you like hurting him but at the same time you don't like others hurting him or touching him. Only you can.

And that's your dirty little secret