Cruel beast

Do you know the feeling of being left out?. The worst one?. The not the prettiest?. The untalented one.

Well you do cause you're exactly that person. You belong to a group but at some point you feel like you don't even belong there.

You're being left out, probably some people don't even know you belong to that group or even think you are an idol. It's crazy but you have to deal with it. This is your dream and you don't wanna ruin your hard work.

But guess what. You're finally famous now but not in a good way. The rumor has been spreading like a virus and it's about you. It's about you being bully. Being a bully.

A famous member of bangtan suddenly revealed that you used to bully him when you're in highschool. You're confused. Did you do it? No right cause you don't even remember meeting him in your past.

You tried explaining and dying but who would even listen to you when you're fighting against the biggest kpop idol in the whole world?.

It was true that you bullied him. And everyone knows that. It just happened that he wanted to ruined you to come with him on your knees begging.

He is truly this evil. He came back in your like to ruined you again. He wanted you to beg him to save you from everyone and wrapped you around his arms like he used to.

He wanted to do that, he wanted to remind you that you always belong to him. That you're always gonna run back into his arms but how will that be possible if you can't even remember him and let's added that he's also the reason why.

(July 30, 2015)

Jungkook took a step forward with a massive smirk written on his lips while looking at you. You're tried of being scared. You're tired of running away. You're tired of being his pet and doing everything he wants.

After a long time you finally figured out the truth. He's literally manipulating you and you're finally awaken.

After finding out that Jungkook isn't actually your knight in shining armor that always there to save you from the cruel world just like what he always do. You run away from him and started ignoring him.

Jungkook didn't like that so he started making your life miserable then it already is. You're so frustrated that you even filed a police complain but that only made it worst.

Jungkook had already trapped you in his arms and he would do everything and anything over and over again just to have you back.

Right now you're standing at the rooftop planning to end yourself but he quickly went there to "save you" but of course you don't wanna be saved.

He started pulling you away from the edge while you're pushing him away, begging him to let you go. You want your miserable life to end now. You wanted peace. But you won't be able to have it as long as he's alive.

"Let me go!! I don't need you, I don't want you leave me alone!! Stop acting as if you're a hero when the truth is that you're the devil here!!."

Jungkook took a step forward with a massive smirk written on his lips while looking at you. You're tried of being scared. You're tired of running away. You're tired of being his pet and doing everything he wants.

As he keep stepping forward, you're also taking a step backwards till your back hit the wall. You can feel his breath hitting your exposed chest. He move his face even closer. All you could do is to close your eyes tightly.