The Boy

You're the new babysitter and a caretaker of the house of Jeon. You though it's just a normal thing but when you got to know who you're supposed to babysit. You're shivering in fear.

You saw a doll sitting on the chair. Height as a five years old kid and to your surprise the doll is the one that you will babysit. Feed him, bath him, get him to sleep but could a doll even do that?.

Well you couldn't complain more. The money offer is huge and you couldn't afford to be payed that much even if you will have 5 part time job.

It's been a month since you're staying here. You can say it's creepy. The whole vibes is little got you shivering in fear. The noises from the walls. The way the doll is changing position and sit on other places as if it can walk on its own and your clothes that always went missing. It's crazy. You wanted to leave but their is something that always stops you.

You came back to the kitchen after collecting the groceries that Malcon dropped and as always. You found the place empty when you're pretty sure you filled it with a lot of foods.

Walking to the doll and stare at it. Sighing before you grabbed the table napkin from his lap and wipe his mouth on it. You turn around and unpack the groceries when you suddenly felt a present of a person standing behind you.

Hesitantly, you turn around and found no one. No one even the doll. It always happen but yet it's still terrifying. You wanted to cry and leave but you just can't. Your feet seems like stuck in this house.

You slowly made your way to the living room and saw the doll sitting on the piano chair. Looking at the clock you find out that it's time for you to play piano for him. Slowly making your way next to him and sat.
You hummed while playing piano. Closing your eyes and started feeling the remedy, it's making your brain relax for a bit. Just then the wall made a huge noise as if someone just bang behind it.

You quickly get up and grabbed the doll along with you. Your breath started hitching, your heart is beating too fast. You heard foot steps, each and every step is making a huge bang. You can say it's like a huge person is running behind the empty walls.

The running foot steps fades away. Walking upstairs and went inside your room while holding the doll in your hand. Putting him down on the chair behind closing your eyes in frustration. You're so scared.

Soon you open your eyes and found the doll staring at you. Slowly walking towards it and grab him, putting him up high before asking. "What the fck are you tryin do huh? Are you doing this could you wanted me to leave? Fine!! It's that's what you want then I'm leaving!!. I'm done!!."

You throw the doll away as you grab your luggage Under your bed. You place it in your bed and walk towards the closet. Before you could even pick up you clothes. The room of your bedroom shut making you startled.

Staring in horror you found the doll already missing from your sigh then the banging on the walls started. Your eyes is filled with tears. You sat on the corner of the room crying, hugging yourself while covering your ears.

"S-stop. Stop!! I said stop I'll stay!! Please, I won't go anywhere just please stop!! I'll stay!!" As soon as you said you will stay the banging sound stop.

You cried silently. The door of your bedroom slowly open and saw him sitting Infront of your room. You wipe your tears away and walk towards him. Picking him up behind going to his bedroom and put him to sleep.

Closing the book after finishing his bedtime stories. You pick up the blanket and cover the boy doll with it before placing a kiss on his forehead.

You look at him for the last time. Wondering if it's posses or what but you knew there is something about this doll that keeps on getting in your nerves.

"Good night kookie" you sigh and get up from the bed. You look at him for the last before closing the door behind you.

As soon as you entered your room you saw the bathroom light is on so you walk towards it and attempt to switch it off but before you could even do it. You found your used clothes again missing not only your clothes but also your undergarments.

You search everywhere but there's nothing. You found nothing.

Meanwhile. A man with a mask is laying on his dirty bed next to the pillow that is dressed up with your favorite red dress that he stoled.

He's been living behind the walls for years since he's only five years old till now that he's grown man. The incident really changed his life. He accidentally k'lled his childhood friend and burn down their house that made everyone thought he's already gone but he isn't. He's fully alive and now a grown man but his existence is hidden that his parents made a doll that looks like him and eventually treated it like their own child while the real kookie is living behind the walls

He's breathing heavily face is covered with sweat under his mask. Trying so hard to not make any loud noise nor m'an out while his huge veiny hand wrapped around his l'ngth. It also added pleasure as your freshly used undergarment is Under his nose smelling it while pumping himself upwards and down.

"U-ughhh Y-yn more" he keep on m'aning while tightening his grip on his c'ck as he continuesly moving his fist up sidd down.

His groan gets louder after feeling himself c'mming. Soon a white liquor squish out of his m'mber making his breath heavenly. A soft chuckles came out of his mouth after making himself reach his high.

He sniff your undergarments and smiled. He turn around and kiss the pillow that he dress up like you while imagining it is you. H get up and made his way to your room inside the wall and peek through the small hole where he watches you sleeping.

To be continue

[Yes this is my version of the "the boy" movie. I just really really love the yandere idea of that movie and I'm literally obsessed with it!!]