Under His Control

He tells you what to do.

He tells you things not to do.As simple as that.

You're under his control.

You're meant to follow his order. He's your owner, your Master, he buys you, claims you so he could control you.

Everyone admire him, he's like a fallen angel and he's here to save everyone. Helping everyone who needs help, totally an angel. But that's only on the screen.

It is only the perception of his people as they don't know what's behind the scene. They don't know their own king.

They only knew dot of part about him and that is he would do anything and everything if it's for his people. He would do everything we're talking about his people from his kingdom.

But if he would pick between his queen and his people. He would k'll everyone just to keep his queen alive besides him. He loves her that much? No he's addicted to her that much.

The king walk in that made all of the servants look at him and bow as they all take step backwards from the queen.

The king made his way to his beloved wife with a bright smile on his face. Soon the king reach out to his queen. He stood up behind her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face on her neck, leaving wet k'sses.

The queen didn't move a bit and just let him do whatever he wants. They both stared at the window. Looking outside as the king started a conversation.

"Stop looking outside my love, I know what's running through your mind, I'm telling you. You don't wanna do it again." He said as he kisses her cheek.

What going on? What is on her mind? Well simply. Escape. The only thing that's all over her mind ever since she stepped her feet on this kingdom.

Everyone thinks they marry each other because they need to keep their kingdom strong by having ancestors with other kingdom. But it reality it wasn't just that.

King Jeon Jungkook threatened Yn's kingdom that he will k'll everyone mostly her family if she didn't agree to be him and as a loving daughter she needs to do what he said, she needs to be under his control as she doesn't want her family to get in trouble just because she accidentally made the king fell for her.

Last night, the Yn tried to run away but as the king knew she's planning on doing that he made a advance plan and as he expected she did tried to escape but of course he catches her.

The king hang his wife up to the sky and fck her till she knee down and beg him to stop while asking for forgiveness. But before he forgive her, he made her choke on his c'ck first.

Thr'sting hard on her mouth while her eyes is filled with tears. He didn't just stopped there. He marks her body claiming her all for himself.

He eat her out making sure not single part of his body is untouched by him. He takes all of her innocence and didn't even left a bit of it. Tears started to build in her eyes as she remembers how awful last night was, how he didn't spare any bit of her.

The king notices that as he looks at the servants behind him and signal them to left the room. Soon they're left alone Jungkook walked Infront of her and wipe her tears away. Cupping her face and caresses her cheek. The king smiles.

"Just like I have told you my love, if you will be nice and obey me then I'll be nice to you." He kissed her forehead while the queen continue to sob. He looked at her and turn her around looking at the gown he picked for her to wear.

"You look good in that dress my queen" he whispered as he k'sses her lips.

The kiss started heating up that he wrapped his arms on her waist and kisses her aggressively.

"Ugh baby I wanna fck you so bad" he said. You begin to shake as fear started taking over you. You look at his with teary eyes as you grabbed his hand caressing it.

"P-please don't" you beg him but he just smiled and slowly pushing you to the bed. Str'pping himself Infront of you and get on top of you. He wipe you tears that finally rolled down to your cheek.

"Shh, I'll be gentle only if you follows my order or else you wanted me to be aggressive as last night" he said.You shook your head several times not wanting to repeat the history itself.

He started removing your layers of clothes till you're nked in front of him. The h'çkeys are visible in his eyes as you've covered with it yet he thinks it wasn't enough yet.

"Be a good listener, obey me, do as I said, I'm rulling you, you're under my control my queen, I own you. Now s'ck me off" he said.

Not wanting to do it yet you knew you had to, you slowly get down on your knees Infront of him gulping as you grabbed his c'ck with you tiny hands and put it in your mouth even though your throat haven't been recovered from last night.

"Fck just like that baby" he moan out loving what you're doing. He loves the way you tiny mouth is so full while only half of his c'ck is inside your mouth.

You continue to do what he says till he's satisfied. He said he will be gentle but it was still hard for you as you have a small weak body.

He wasn't as aggressive as he was last night yet it wasn't gentle as well. He is excited to make you c'm and him c'mming inside your little c'nt that he made you come over 20 times same as him as well.

The king is taking to his captain knight about some topics that is happening inside his kingdom when a elegant woman entered running towards him but before she could even step closer to him the guards stopped her.

"Fck you, bring me back my little sister have mercy of her she's just a kid!!" Your sister shouted at Jungkook.

The king laughed seeing the woman he was supposed to marry yet he fell for you instead so he disagree to marry your older sister and married you instead.

The king walk towards your sister and and come closer to her ears.

"My queen is so good at sucking my c'ck, I think I'm addicted to it" he whispered making your sister widened her eyes.

"Throw her out of my kingdom and never let her enter again!!" The king shouted and his knights drugged your sister out.

The king enter his room and saw you sitting on the bed. He walked towards you and kissed your forehead.

"My love, you're so addicting" he said while sniffing your scent. He picks you up as he lay down on the bed and put you on top of him.

"Sit on my face and let me eat you out" he commanded.

And you have to follow as you're under his control. Always remember. He's rulling you.