Devil's Meal

Devil used woman to satisfied himself. He fucks them hard, he couldn't get any gentle cause he believes that being gentle is made by a man who's good, and he's no good.

He's literally a Devi not just a devil in disguise but a real devil himself. But not just a typical devil.

He's a hot devil, hot devil with long attractive horns, hot devil with a long tail that can make you legs numb once he used it to fuck you, hot devil with a black huge wings that wi

ll spread out once he cum inside you. He's a hot devil.New day, new woman to arrive, new one to fucks, new meal for today. His incubus started bringing woman Infront of the devil's thrown as they throw to them on the floor.

The devil stood up as he examine each and every womans faces. He smiled is satisfaction.

"Seems like I'll have a full course right now" the devil said as he started laughing while the girls are shaking in fear.

The devil then turn his head towards you, he smirk, he surly love that face and that body.

He walk towards you, caresses you face while his tail started lingering around your body till it wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

He kisses you on the lips and smiled, taking your hair behind your ears as he lick your eardrums and whispered.

"I would like to have you in my bed to night" he said with a smirk on his lips.

You entered his room, here's there standing right Infront of the window, the room is pretty dark yet the fire that is surrounded on the area is the only thing that is giving light to this hell.

He's in human form, you watches him while he's back is facing you, the bed is a mess there's a blood on the floor, he surely didn't stopped fucking the new arrival girl until she bleeds and passed out.

They are cums on the floor too, ripped clothes and all, you feel disgusted knowing you will soon lay on that bed after he fucks several human. You feel disgusted to yourself knowing you still want him to touch you after he already put his cock inside other woman hole yet you're opening your legs for him.

You take a deep breath and walk towards him, he felt your presence. He look at you and smirk, his lipstick immediately find your and started kissing you aggressively.

You didn't open your mouth, you didn't let his touch enter your lips. Seeing the scene behind you broke you, you love him, you surly love this devil.

Jungkook grown impatient, he broke the kiss and grabbed you by your neck, pushing you to the wall and pin you down. He didn't put pressure on his hand knowing that if he did, that would be the end of you.

"Open your fucking mouth when I'm kissing you" he said as he sounded mad, but you're mad at him, he's tricking you with his words saying you're very special to him and he loves you and all yet you're not enough to satisfied him.

Your vision is blurred, fuck it why are you crying, why are you showing him you're weak, he hate it. He hates weak people stop crying.

You continue to hold yourself till you couldn't, you pushed him away and slap him, you hit him on his chest repeatedly while he standing there looking at you in dark glances.

"How can you fuck other when you keep telling me you love me!!" You shouted as you finally broke down.

The devil then pulled you by your hair, he pushed you on his bed and started stripping you.

"You're just a Succubus, remember you place" he said as he insert his cock inside you, you cried out it pain. Crying in pain with tow reasons, one is because of pleasure and one is because of betrayal.

He fûcked you up on the bed, his one hand is pinning both of your and above you while his other hand is on your stomach while he continue to fûck you.

"Fûck baby, why are you acting this way, you know your my favorite devil right, your my favorite succubus, your very special to me" he said while whispering to your ears as he continue to thrûst inside your little cûnt.

His words started getting to your head as again, he's devil and it's so easy to him to manipulate everyone, but he isn't lying when he said you're his special succubus because what's he does and how matters he tried tasting any type of woman, devil or human he always end up looking for you, his main portion of his meal.

He couldn't get rid of you, he just couldn't stop trying to find new taste and experience but ever since, no one has ever been as tasty as you and that made you special to him.

His eyes are red while looking at you, he's on his knees, his head is in between your thighs, his arms are wrapped around your legs while his tongue is deep inside you, he has sûck a long tongue like a snake so he can literally hit you spot.

He's sucking you off, bitting you pussy, licking you, his tôngue is doing all the job while you're moàning mess, you couldn't take your eyes off his, he's staring at you while eating you out while you're moàning so loud while looking a him.

He tasted your cûm as he then immediately pulled you by your feet and dropped you on the ground, he get both on his knees and started fûcking your mouth as he made you open it for his cóck.

Soon his pull his head back as his wings appeared and goes to his true form. He cûm inside your mouth.

He stood up from the ground as he also help you, he grabbed you by your waist and wrapped his arms around you hugging you tight as his wings join and keep you inside his embrace.

"You're my fav meal Yn, you know they're nothing compared to you, keep that in your head, I love you" he said as he kisses your forehead, then your nose then kissed your lips passionately, with that you started believing him again.

How can you forget that he's the Devil himself and he can easily manipulate you, even lied to you.