Chain On My Neck

The moment you turn your head around the money quickly came falling right in front of you making you smile in pleasure.

"Thank you" you said as you happily collected the money on the bed, the man just nod without looking at you while buttoning his clothes.

You stood up as well and pick up your belongings on the floor after the session with your costumer is done, while you're dressing up the man hug you from behind making you startled but not shocked cause you're used to it.

He always does that and after hugging you for sure he would try hard to convince you t be with him. Well seems like you're right because he's doing it right now.

"Come on Yn, why don't you just run away with me I can give you a better life" he said, you just sight and face him.

"And what be a boring housewife?" You chuckles "No thanks, I'm good here" as you're about to leave he grabbed your arms and gave you a red box, you look at him in confused.

"If ever you chance your mind always remember that I'll be here waiting for you" He left the room, leaving you behind.

"Damn he got a taste" you said as soon as you saw the big diamond ring shining right in front of your eyes, you close the box and put it on your bag as you also left the room.

It's exactly 1:34 am when your performance finishes and as soon as it's finished someone already reserved you so that he can table you and you know exactly who it is.

The bartender guide you to the VIP room but you got surprise when you saw a new face, you though the bartender bought you the wrong room so you stopped him.

"Excuse me, I think this isn't the right room" you said but he just shook his head and said it is the right room.

"This is the room, don't look for Mr. Kim he won't be here for 3 weeks that's what the manager says" you just slowly nod as you watches the bartender disappearing figure.

"Well at least I can have a time out from him" you said to yourself as you inhale and made a seductive smile and enter the room.

"Hi boys!!" You greeted the man's as they all look at you. "Oh look at that, she here" one of them says and walk towards you.

"Well pretty lady you're actually here not because we wanted you to make a private show but you're here to make our friend happy tonight" he said as he pointed the guy in a black suit.

You smirk while staring at him and says "I can handle that" you said with confidence making the group of friends laugh except from him.

"Okay okay, you can handle him now, he's all in your hand" the man said as they all get up and left leaving you two alone.

As soon as the door is lock you slowly made your way towards him and sat on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck while he didn't bother to move or anything except he just keep on drink.

"So we should start the fun" you whispered on his ear trying hard to make your voice sexy that can make him go crazy over you, that method of yours always work on man's you've been doing with yet it seems like it won't work on him.

"I'm married" he said and continue drinking the alcohol in his hand "Oh I see" you grabbed the glass on his hand and drink it, putting the glass on the table and knee Infront of him while caressing his tights.

"But a man won't come here and asked for a stripper if he's enjoying and satisfied with his marriage right?" You said as you look into his eyes only to find both of those dark eyes already looking at you.