Marriage for S3x pt2

"It's nice working with you Mr.Jeon I hope everything will turn out good and amazing" Taehyung offered a handshake to Jungkook while Jungkook take it and quickly take his hand back.

"It is nice talk to you as well Mr.Kim I hope this collaboration between our brand won't disappoint both of us" Jungkook replied.

"Mind telling me what's your relationship with Ms.Jung Yn, Mr.Jeon" the other man finally hand a courage to asked the younger about the woman he meet earlier.

"So you know her, how come?" Your husband asked out of curiosity as how can someone like you know someone like Kim Taehyung, unless----.

"Well I meet her at the club and I'm always booking for her too sleepy with me once I'm having a free time and I was kinda shock to see her with you just now" Taehyung answer honestly.

While on the other hand Jungkook poke his cheek using the tongue knowing his guess is right, Kim Taehyung because once of your costumer before.

"How much do you know her?" Jungkook asked and look at Taehyung
"Well to be honest not really much but after some months of sleeping with her I made a promise to buyout her so she can be with me but once I come back from the business trip she's already gone, did you buy her out?" Taehyung look at Jungkook right in the eye as the two begin to look at each other in intense.

"I want Yn, what kind of exchange do you need Mr.Jeon, so that I can keep Jung Yn all for myself" the older offered the younger making the younger one chuckles.

"Exchange? Do you really think Yn is like a stuff that you can exchange for something? No and also it's not Jung Yn anymore, it's Jeon Yn itself" he smirk looking at Taehyung.

"I'm pretty sure Yn is just your toy so why don't you just let her come with me, I can treat her better for sure, do you even know how she always beg me to buy her out just so she can assure that she will only fuck me and feel my cock inside her, how she beg for me to take her home and own her as mine, how she always tell me she lo---".

Receiving a punch from the younger while the older fell on the ground with a blood running out of his mouth, he chuckles and look at Jungkook.

"You're bother aren't you? Is it because I'm telling the truth Jungkook?" He started laughing softly while shaking his head.

"Why are you so scared? You should be confident knowing that she's already your wife right, why are you scared that she might wanted to divorce you and be with me instead?" Taehyung shook his head and tap Jungkook shoulder before wiping the blood from his lips and walk away.

Jungkook on the other hand sigh and punch the wall before walking out of the meeting room and went straight to his office while walking at the hall way he saw you and only to find Taehyung kissing you on your forehead before walking away from you.

Wanting to punch that man again but sadly Taehyung already walked away so he just continue walking to his office and shut the door once he get inside his office, you look at him and quickly look away feeling how mad he  is right now.

"Want to be with him don't you?!" He shouted. "N-no" the only thing that you can reply right now as his action seems to scare you.

"Tell me the fucking truth you wanna get fuck by his again don't you" he grabbed your chin while looking at you dead in the eye while he's  burning in anger "what are you going to divorce me now?!" .

"Well guess what you can't, I'm adding that to the rules that you should follow" he said before walking letting go of you and started walking to his desk again, once he's Infront of his desk your words made him stop on his struck.

"I don't need your rules anymore" your eyes is filled with tears as you said those words "what did you just said?" He slowly made his way towards you, he was about to grab your arms aggressive but you stop him by saying "I'm pregnant, I love you, I'm not professional. I don't want to live under your rules anymore Don't make a new rules for me to broke don't----.

Feeling his lips on yours while his hand is on your waist and kisses you passionately with full of affection, the first ever kiss that he become gentle is happening right now.

He pulled away and started catching his breath while you did the same, "J-jungkook" you whispered while looking at him, "You didn't like it?"he asked while you shook your head and started giving him a peck on his lips repeatedly.

"W-what does that mean?" You asked him "What do you mean?" He asked and raise his eye brows, "Y-You kisses me" You respond "why is this the first time I kissed you?" He asked.

"The kiss is different" You said while looking at him, he stared at you for a minute till he smiled and started kissing you again.

"Hmmm~" you broke the kiss and and look at him "what does it mean" you asked him again but all he did is to pulled you back and continue to kiss you.

"Let's make this marriage for love" -Jungkook

"Wait, do you also love me now?!"
-Y/n

"No"
-Jungkook

"Then"
-Y/n

"Forget it, let's just keep it Marriage for Sex, but this time we will make this marriage work out"
-Jungkook