Womanizer

He's a very successful mostly handsome womanizer in his generation. He's known for his crazy charm that always make girl growing over him.

He's young, handsome, rich but arrogant. He couldn't stay with the same woman even for a whole week. He easily get bored. It will be lucky if a girl stayed with him for 3 days.

Well that's just how he is. He used womans to satisfy his needs at the same time making them his toys that if he gets bored then throw it away. He mostly only do one nightstand and he never believes that he would even fall or even capable of doing that cause for him it will be a miracle.

But can you change that? Can you change him? Well definitely not but you wanted to. Yes he already meet you. You're supposed to be his one nightstand just like the other but unfortunately after a week you guys meet again and as you expected the moment you woke up he's no longer next to you and already seen him with other girls.

You're dumb, literally dumb mostly because you made yourself a fool for him. Totally a fool that you always follow him around everywhere he goes. You became his creepy stalker but what can you do. You can't just tell your heart to not love him cause it's impossible. He's Jeon Jungkook everyone likes him including you.

Even tho you knew he doesn't like the way you're following him around you still wanted him to give you a chance to prove yourself even tho you're already making yourself look like a crazy fool lovesick girl.

He pin you on the wall, eyes burning in anger, those dark odds he owns wanted to eat you alive. It's scary, yes but for the sake of your heart and love for him you're ready to be eaten alive mostly if he's the one who's going to eat you.

"How many times do I have to tell you huh? Stay fcking away from me!! Do this one more time then I'll make sure you will roatin jail!!" As he was about to leave you grab his hand again and get down on your knees.

"Please just give me a week then if you really didn't want me then I'll step aside and let you have your peace, just please." You're on your knees crying, begging him to accept you. You're a highly paid model but you don't care about your reputation anymore as long as you will have him in the end of the day.

Jungkook really think you're crazy. You're literally embarrassing yourself Infront of everyone by trying to get his attention and now even kneeling Infront of him. He surly is enjoying his moment right now while you're begging him to accept you.

This is truly fun and he's liking it but as much as he wanted to embarrass you more he just can't let you ruined his night while he's literally having fun with a pretty chick he was with earlier before you came.

"You're shameless, look at you. You're looking like a pathetic fool, go on continue embarrassing yourself but don't include me" he pushed your hand making you sat on the ground crying mess.

With your crystals eye cause by your tears you watch his figure walking away from you. All you want is for him to give you a chance why I'd it so hard for him?.

Someone hug you from the back and made you stand up. You look at him and saw your manager standing there looking at you with worried expression.

"Yn~ please don't do this, stop yourself just embarrassing yourself, please let's go now." You tried to free yourself from him but failed. You're shouting Jungkook's name while your manager picked you up out of the club.

1 year later

"You're so good" The man couldn't help but to keep on praising her on how good she feels like. He feels like heaven even tho devils like him doesn't even belong there. He really really is enjoying every inch of her as he thrust hard. Tears escape from her eyes because of too much pleasure but she surly wants more. She wants more from him.