Marriage For S3x

"Ahhh~ f-f-fuck Jungkook just like that" moaning while feeling his member moving inside you. While being fuck by your husband you pull yourself up and pulled him closer by his shoulder then started kissing him hungry, his tongue winning on the dominance of your both tongue and he begin to suck your bottom lips.

Thrusting hard inside you made you hold into his shoulder as he continues thrusting inside you, feeling him cumming inside without even a warning you made you clench around his member, he continues to fuck you till you finally cum for him making his cock covered by your cum.

After a hot season with him you sit up and watch him dressing up already as if you're only his one nightstand fucker, you let out a sigh and get up from the bed while being fully naked and walk to the bathroom to take a bath.

Have you heard about Marriage For Sex? Well maybe you should hear this story about two married couples that only marry each other for lust and personal needs.

Nobody knows about their marriage not them having related to each other but if that's the case why did they even marry each other if they will act as if they're stanger after done fucking each other well the reason is that the boy believe that man should respect the woman's body so for him to feel less guilty he marry her so that he knew to himself that he has right to touch you as far as you're his wife, yet on the other side the woman agree with this arrangement as she wanted to get out of a hell.

Jung Yn who is not Jeon Yn is a stripper and one day someone invited her to the VIP room only to see the man sitting on the couch with his legs crossed, once he noticed her, he made his way towards her and look at her up and down and said "Marry me".

*Flashback* (Y/n POV)

"Marry me" the man said while he's standing next to me, I let out a chuckle and look at him again till I started laughing really hard.

"Excuse me sir, stop joking around it doesn't suit you well, you should be hot and cool not a comedian" I said and chuckles but the next thing he said made me stop

"Once you agree to marry me I can buy you out so you don't have to work from here anymore and be touch by some random guys won't you like that" he responded as he look at me in this cold stares.

"Why me? And why marriage?" I asked.

(Jungkook POV)

"Fuck why did I even agree with this" I heard her talking to herself while I'm back facing her, I turn around and said "Cause once you become my wife you can get whatever you wanted as long as I can have your body underneath my mine" She rolled her eyes and sit on the couch of my mansion.

"Any rules about this Marriage for Sex?" She asked as I nod.

(End of flashback)

After finishing taking a bath I saw him sitting on the bed while looking at me, I walk towards him and knee down while facing his open legs, I place myself in-between while kneeling as he then grabbed my chin "Are you breaking the rules?" He asked while glitching his teeth

"N-no" I replied and started shaking my head. Make sure you aren't cause once I find out you're breaking one of the rules I'm going to throw you out of my house like you're just a piece of trash, understood?" He said while looking at me deadly in the eye making me nod

"Y-yes" I replied closing my eyes while nodding repeatedly satisfying him "good, now dress up" he said and stood up before banging the door behind him.

"Fuck, I should get abortion" I whispered to myself while looking at the close door being frustrated.