Territorial

You're just a high school girl who fell in love with a gangster. Is it wrong to fall in love? Maybe it's not but it's wrong to give your whole self to someone who isn't serious about you but even if that's the case you don't care, all you want is him.

You don't care if people will call you dump, stupid, crazy, you don't can't at all as long as he's all yours then you will be in peace.

It's already 6:00 pm, usually high school students should be home by now but you aren't. You're standing Infront of a abandoned building while you're playing with your skirt wait for the door to open.

Biting your lips while looking down on your feet when the door unlocked revealing one of your man's friend Mingyu. He couldn't help but to chuckles when he saw you. It's not a surprise anymore seeing you here since you're always here mostly everyday.

He then shouted while you're staring at him. "Kook drop that chick your high schooler is here!!" As soon as he said that you hear laughter coming from the inside of the abandoned building that they called their home.

Mingyu open the door for you. You walked him while playing with your fingers. And at last, you finally saw him after a long day. Here right there sitting on the couch looking so hot with his sleeveless shirt exposing his tattoos and his huge arm muscle.

But there a girl sitting on his lap. More like a hot woman. She's only waring a short, very very short denim short while topped with a red b'a that is only each to cover her cherries.

She's sitting so comfortable on your man's lap and you hate it, who wouldn't right. As soon as Jungkook saw you he just rolled his eyes and slowly pushed the chick while he dropped his cigarettes and step it on his black huge leather boots.

He stood up while he started making his way to the bedroom. You understood the assignment so you just followed him and went inside the seede bedroom while he looks at his friends and nod making his friends shock their hair, he then closed the door behind him and faced you.

Making his way towards you. Jungkook unbuttoned your shirt while looking like he's in hurry. "I-I, can you take it slow" you asked but looks like he didn't heard you cause as soon as your shirt is already laying on the ground he pushed you making you lay down on the bed while kissing your neck.

He unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his man. Giving it a several pump before he pulled yourself pa'tie down and inside his c'ck. A deep gulp left your mouth after feeling him filling you up.

Within a second he started thr'sting hard on you. Your nails is digging his back. Your moan is being held back because of the pleasure. It painful because he's not even letting you adjust but this is the pain that you wanted to have all your life time.

He held your hips, gripping it tightly as he move it up and down making you scream in pain. He's hitting your spot so hard that it could even leave you bleeding after. Soon you felt him getting bigger making you clench around him till he released his hot c'm all over you. He look at your puffy p'ssy and tap it will his tip before he completely moved away from you.

You look at him dressing himself up while you're still laying on the bed trying to catch your breath. "Are you guys going somewhere? Looks like you're in hurry." You asked.

He turn his head to your direction where he just chuckles and as soon as he finished wearing his clothes he knee down Infront of you and kiss your forehead.

"No darling, I'm not going anywhere but you are." His words leaving you confused.

"Me? No I can stay here for tonight.  My parents won't be home for the next two weeks remember? I already told you about it.