Rules IN Sêx pt2

You knew you couldn't break the marriage apart so you're doing your ways.

Right now you're standing in the living room while looking around. The maid asked you to wait here and you did.

Within a sec, a man walked out of his room shirtless as he walk down stairs. You watches him making his way towards you and the cold look in his face is very much visible.

He poke his inner cheek as he stood up Infront of you. With shaking hands you handle him a folder.

He looked at you while you gulped and looked away, he stared at the folder. Looking at him with a frown as he cocked his one eyebrow up.

As he took the folder and open it, at the same moment you saw his bedroom door opening. You saw a woman walking out of it.

It hurts, he did it again. You took a deep breath before grabbing tha folder from him hand even tho he wasn't done reading it.

Marching out of the living room. Jungkook tried catching up with you and he did. Grabbing your hand as he pin you in the wall. Locking you in-between his arms.

"You think you can escape from me again?" He said while looking at you, he was so mad that his eyes are burning in fire and he can literally burn you alive.

"I want to call off the wedding." You acted brave. You had to, you can't act innocent and scary cat Infront of him cause that will make him think he has the full control of you.

"That's now what the contract says." He stared at you. Yes it wasn't what the folder you gave him says.

The folder is a contact and rules that you created once both of you gets married. It was never written to the contact that you wanted to call off the wedding.

"Well then fuck the contact but I wanna call off the wedding." You true pushing him away but that only made you hurt yourself even more.

As you tried to run away from him again he slammed you on the wall making you groan in pain after your back area hit the hard wall. "Okay then, call it off but you know there's only a consequence

right, go on do it, I aren't stopping you." He said as he let go of you and turn around ready to leave. But before he could even walk away, you run to him, wrapped your arms around his waist hugging him from behind.

You want him even tho he's an asshøle, and you hate that fact that you really just couldn't leave him not only because of how stupid you're feeling for him but also because of the consequences.

Leave him and your mother will leave the world for good. You will be poorest than a rat of you will go against them. They know the power that they hold and they will surly use it on you and all the people who's connected to you and you don't want others to suffer because of your stupid decision.

Yes it's stupid that you're falling for a man like him but you will be more stupid if you will let this apportunity of getting a luxury life go and live a life like a homeless rat.

"I'm only asking for two things, just two." You said while crying on his shoulder.

That's right just two rules. Just two and everything will go as planned. The marriage and all. Just two rules that he needed to follow and he can have you all for himself.

First rule is to love you. Return the same feeling you felt for him

Second one was to be loyal. You, you should only be the woman in his life, if he need someone to please him then that should only be you. You should be enough.

Just those two all you're all his.

Jungkook pulled your arms away from him. He turn around and connect your lips together. Sharing a passionate kiss, he run his hand on your cheek as he deepen the kiss.

The passionate one slowly turned aggressive. He made you wrapped your legs around his waist. Sitting on the couch while you're on his lap.

You both let go of each other. You handled him a pen. Smile came across his lips as he sign the paper in no time. Throwing it ok the floor after signing it.

He grabbed you and started kissing you while stripping you.

The people started cheering as soon as the new married couple walk out of the church. Throwing rose petals at the newly wedded couple.

The man pulled you closer to him and started kissing you Infront of everyone.

"All I needed is you to be contended, I won't let others woman touch what's yours as long as you followed my rules in sex" he whispered.

"If that's the case then I would let anyone touch what you own as well as long as you follow my rules in marriage." You replied.

The man pulled you into another kiss before whispering in your ears again.

"Ohw baby you're all I've been waiting for and now that I own you I don't think I still need those hoes to please me when I can literally have you anytime.