Love Potion pt2

You're sitting on the couch while looking at the window. Closing your eyes as you let out a heavy sigh.

As soon as you close your eyes his image immediately appears in your mind. Damn he's totally driving you insane.

The knock on the door was heard by you catching your attention, opening your eyes as you walk towards the door, opening it and let the man entered.

"What brings you here Namjoon" you asked as you watches the man made himself comfortable on the couch, walking towards him and stood up Infront of him, you cross your hands on your chest while waiting for him to speak.

"I think you've already heard the news about yours and prince Yoongi's engagement right?" The older asked leaving you sighing.

"Do I really need to marry someone like him? I can rule my kingdom on my own." You sat next to him while rubbing your forehead.

"You're woman, no matter how strong and intelligent you are, in people's perspective mans are stronger princess." You sigh after hearing your cousin's words he's right the world is unfair for the equality of man and woman.

"I don't know Namjoon, but one thing for sure. I need time to think about it." You said while looking at the window thinking when will you be able to see him again.

It's been a month since you left the palace and everything changes, you wanted to see the world but you couldn't. You're locked up here for the rest of your life and you don't know when will you ever see him again.

You took a deep breath. You close your eyes trying to fight with your inner self. You wanted to see him but it's forbidden but what's the point of being the next queen and the crown princess if they would just order you around. You have the power to order them but they don't have the power to order you around so you're using your power of your position right now. No one can stop you.

"Namjoon, I need you to cover me up" you said while the man looked at you in confused.

The man was getting ready to go to bed when someone knocked on his door. It's unusual as he lives far from the other villagers so who could it be?.

As he made his way to the door and open it his eye widened when the person Infront of his door kissed him.

You dropped your lamp and wrapped your arms around his neck. Deeping the kiss while waiting for him to kiss you back.

Soon after the man replayed to the kiss while pulling you more closer. You pushed him inside without breaking the kiss and close the door behind you using your feet.

You both pulled away. Staring at each other's eyes as the man though he would never see you again, the news of you and yoongi is already spreading all over the kingdom.

He heard the news when he went to the market to buy food and at that moment he was sure that the first time you meet will also be the last time but now you're in his arms again, wrapped your hands around his neck and didn't dare to let go.

"I missed you" you spoke while looking right in his eyes.

"Y-your highness you shouldn't be here" your expression changes, the smile on your lips fell off hearing his responsed.

"You didn't missed me?" You asked while taking step forward.

"Of course I did it's just that-." You didn't let him finish as you pulled him into a deep passionate kiss again and with no time he immediately respond.