❛ I ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

"save me! HELP ME!! please!"

The crying voice echoed around the dark halls. The voice reached the ears of a person hidden in one of the rooms. The person sat curled up behind the door with the door locked. Suddenly, loud bangs fell against the door trying to break it open.

"Please help me"

The voice desperately called out for help. But the person knew, helping whatever it was would mean no good. The bang stopped and a wicked laugh was heard.

"Open the door"

The voice no longer sounded desperate, rather threatening.

"I said..OPEN THE DOOR!"

The voice screamed at the top of its lungs. Right then a crowbar pierced through the door, right next to the person's face. The person sat still, trembling from fear.

The eerie voice gave out a chuckle and pushed against the door, breaking it open. The person was yanked away by the force and fell against the other end of the room.

The person weakly got up, their leg injured badly from the fall. The door broke open to reveal a slender figure of a male. He had a crowbar held tightly in his right hand.

The person -- the victim in this situation -- frantically moved their hands through the floor hoping to find a weapon to defend themself. To their luck, they found a small dagger. They threw it at the male figure, aiming to kill him with their one throw. Too bad. The male figure effortlessly caught the dagger with his left hand, tossing it to the side.

Without waiting any longer, the male approached his victim and chopped their leg off with his crowbar.

The victim screamed in pain as they looked at their leg, pulled apart from their body. The killer gave out a satisfied chuckle, looking at his victim who was crying in pain. The crowbar was soaking wet as the killer tried approaching the person again.

"Stop-"

The person cried.

"Don't do this, I'm innocent"

The male looked at them amused with a raised eyebrow.

"Innocent?"

He scoffed, muttering the word to himself multiple times.

"In this world, nobody is innocent"

He looked at his victim with burning eyes.

"Trust no-one"