❛ XXII ❜

"What's your problem, Oliver?"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

"What's my problem? I should be asking you that"

Oliver scoffed, focusing his eyes on her. Sooyoung was taking a little walk on the college ground when she encounterd the person she never wanted to meet again. Oliver wore his shirt, mostly unbuttoned and not tucked in. Definitely not how a student should be dressed. His hair had grown till his jaw. He chewed onto a gum or something as he spoke.

"My problem? I have no problem. Why do you even ask"

Sooyoung put her hands of her hips, vexed by his sudden questions. She tried to walk past him but he blocked the way, trapping her with him. With his hands buried deep in his pockets, he approached Sooyoung closer, spitting the gum aside. Sooyoung stood cold and still, ready to defend herself from anything he had planned.

"What do you want now?!"

Sooyoung questioned back irately. He smirked, pulling her face closer to his by her chin.

"Did you snitch on me to the P.E teacher?"

He asked, sliding his hands through the back of her waist to hold her back from escaping. Sooyoung gave it her all and pushed herself away from him by his shoulders. Too bad, he pulled her back in by her shoulders, gripping her wrists tight.

"Tell me"

His eyes fell on hers. He asked it like he already knew the answer but just waited for her to admit the truth herself.

"I have no idea what you're talking about-"

"Don't lie"

He got closer to her, his angered breath falling on her. She did tell the truth but Oliver was not ready to buy it.

"Are you gonna say it yourself or.."

His hands seductively moved to her nape. Now he's going overboard.

She kicked her knee hard up between his legs. He groaned in utter pain, letting her escape from his capture as he squatted partly with his hands on his knees. She dusted her skirt of as she looked at him with disgust.

"Can you never fuck off?"

He got back up. A hint of manic laughter left his mouth.

"Don't mess with me sweetheart"

That's it. That was all he said before he threw himself on her, attempting to pin her to the ground. She sleekly escaped his attempt, backing away. Oliver didn't seem to give up. He ran towards her and hardly grabbed her wrists, slamming her against a wall. As she tried to speak, he covered her mouth with his free hand. Not noticing her skirt being stuck to a bush, he yanked her against the ground.