❛ IX ❜ - 𝟐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙄𝙓 - 𝟐
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was almost midnight. Jungwon was lying supine on his bed, elevating his head a bit by keeping his palm under it. He had Sooyoung's keychain in his other hand, rubbing it with his thumb. The keyhole in his index finger. He had been staring at it for minutes now. Time went by unnoticed as the corners of his lips crinkled upon the sight. As he was looking at it, he noticed a small crack on it, which looked more like an opening. As his curiosity peaked, he tried sliding his nail into the crack to open it. It opened at ease. The inside om the keychain had a photo imprinted on it. He pushed himself up from the bed going into a seated position to take a good look at the minute picture. A smile crept on his face. It was a picture of Sooyoung as a baby with a middle aged male figure carrying her. Both were smiling widely like they couldn't smile any wider. He analysed the picture, looking at Sooyoung the most.

How cute.

He then looked at the male who looked like her father. Maybe he is. He pulled his phone out from his pockets snapping a quick picture of the photo. He slid his phone back into his pocket and closed the keychain, clenching like he was protecting it dearly. He rested the clenched fist on his chest. He stared at the blank ceiling thoughtlessly, lying on his bed.

*Buzz buzz*

Right then, he received a notification. He checked his phone for the notification.

Messages • now •
Sora : Hey Jungwon.
Sora : I see that you're still online.
Sora : Didn't sleep?

Jungwon brought the phone to his eye level to reply.

Sora

Sora:
Hey Jungwon.

Sora:
I see that you're still online.

Sora:
Didn't sleep?

Jungwon:
Hey Sora.

Jungwon:
Yeah- I'm having a hard time sleeping.

Jungwon:
What about you though, why are you still awake?

seen just now

typing...

Sora:
Same reason (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Jungwon:
Oh-
What are you doing now then?

Sora:
Just revising the chapters once and practicing a few stitches. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get some right. It's annoying.

Jungwon chuckeld at the message, almost imagining her whiny face if she said that in person.

Jungwon:
I know right?! That's a pain in the ass. Why can't we just let the machine do such stictches.

Sora:
Yeah!! Having us handstitch our pieces is so cruel :(

Jungwon:
I agree with you ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Sora:
Oh by the way, I messaged you for a very specific reason. I want to ask you something.

Jungwon:
Carry on. Ask me.