❛ XXIII ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

"Caught in a mouse trap"

She smirked as the male struggled to escape from the rusted iron chains, clasped on to his wrist. His mouth was stuffed with a thick piece of clothing restricting him from making any form of noise. His feet were rapidly battling against the ground, attempting to escape from the trap. But it was of no use. The chains were strong.

The female who seemingly had trapped him, caressed the tiny but sharp dagger in her hand with her two fingers.

The male panicked as he fluttered himself back with the help of his legs, until his back hit the wall.

She approached him further and squatted infront of him. She gently lifted his chin up with her dagger, turning his face to the right and then to the left.

"Mm"

She mockingly poured before letting out a wicked laugh.

"Gg"

She muttered before pushing the dagger deep into his abdomen. Blood oozed out from there, filling the floor around him with it. She took the dagger out and stabbed him again, but this time in the neck. Life left his body almost immediately. His soulless body hit the floor, splashing some blood on her face. The licked the drops of blood that fell on her lips. A sign of pleasure of seen on her face at the taste of blood.

She took the dagger out of his body and popped it into her ripped satchel. She also picked a special pendant that was laying beside his dead body. She smiled evilly looking at it.

"Your wish is fulfilled, master"

━━━━

"I am officially done grading all your art pieces and I should say...I am quite disappointed. I saw no unique pieces. Just the basic patterns. It's art. Art is supposed to be experimented with. But I could see that none thought of it like that"

The teacher announced, crossing her arms over her chest. The students' faces showed a look of disappointment too. Sooyoung, among the all looked the most worried. Bad grades = grounded for the rest of her life. She feared what her mother could do when she hears the results. With the teacher saying this, she was less desperate to know how well her -- well not certainly hers -- piece did.

"However"

The teacher added. The students looked at the teacher with a hint of hope in their eyes.